Chapter 2- The Worst Way to Act

August POV

I walked away not wanting to deal with Ruby and her friend Jason.

I went back over to me table and was talking to my friends. They finna get on my nerves talking about this girl.

"I heard she lives in a ditch." Trey said

"Well I heard she live in a dumpster." said Jay

"Can y'all stop talkin bout that girl and leave her alone?!" I interrupted

"Why do you stay sticking up for her? I saw her diss you in class." Jay asked tryna be messy

"Yeah if she did not want to be bullied she should have never came to this school." Trey's stupid ass added

"Y'all was new to this school once too y'all was the ones being bullied and I helped y'all asses out......don't start trying to be all bad and stuff now that you think you're popular." I retorted

They couldn't even say anything else. I shook my head. Its wrong the way some people treat each other.

Yasmine POV

This girl and boy came over to me. While August walked away from protecting me.

  "Hey my name is Ruby and this is Jason." the girl introduced herself and the dude next to her. I nodded really not trying to be bothered anymore today, especially since now I really felt bad for blowing August off earlier, but I just couldn't risk any extra punishment from my father.

"You must be new here?" Ruby asked me

"Yeah I am." I answered truthfully I wasn't sure what her intentions were but she seemed alright so far.

"Are these seats taken?" she asked me politely with a smile on her face

"I mean nobodies sitting there..." Jason finally spoke mumbling with an attitude

Ruby turned and cut her eyes at him
  "Stop it." she turned back to me, "Sorry he's in a bad mood right now."

"Its fine I mean he is right." I said eyeing Jason suspiciously

"Still though." Ruby mumbled

We talked for a little while longer until the bell rung. Ruby seems very nice but I don't think I'll be able to hang out with jason.

Its not because I don't like him. He seems very nice. Its just because of the situation with my father.

I was walking to my next class deep in thought when I bumped into August.

"Whoa ma you ight?" he questioned but before I could respond I saw Kela nearby with a mug on her face

"Bitch you better be sorry I will fuck your little ass up!" Kela sneered

What is I ever do to this girl?

I ran to my next class feeling embarrassed, confused and terrified.      
  Tears started coming from my eyes. Then the shoe that was already ripping at the seems fell off but I kept running I was over this whole day and the trauma it had brought me.
I didn't want anyone talking to me or about me.  I had finally made it to my next class. I took a seat at the back.

Right then Kela came in and sat beside me. She sat there staring at me which made me super uncomfortable.

Kela POV

August and I had an argument about the new girl. He told me to be nicer. That really pissed me off the fuck does he care about her so much for? I decided to teach him a lesson he can't fucking control me and he shouldn't care about what the fuck I did to the fresh meat she was nothing to me.