It Shows

Just wanted to say what's up hope this chapter is good enough for you guys and I hope you enjoy reading.
❤❤❤❤

August POV/dream

"I know I luv ya and you love me too." I stated matter of factly

"Yes I do and I love you and I will always have these feelings for you." she said in return

"Okayyy..so then why won't you accept my gift?" I asked puzzled

"Because that costs more than my life and I don't want you spending this kind of money on me." She insisted

"But your my baby I'm supposed to spend money on you."

"Not this much money."  she chuckled

"Alright let's make a deal then."

"Okayyy..." she said reluctantly

"If you take this gift I won't ever spend this much money on you again."  I cheesed crossing my fingers behind my back so that she wouldn't see me planning to go back on my word

"Okay. Fine deal."

End of Dream

Yasmine POV

People say you should be happy that you are living. They say there are kids that die everyday and are not able to meet their parents or family. People say that suicide is stupid,weak,foolish a cop out. Is it really?

Or is it a way of people showing how they really feel about life. It shows pain.

You can fight all you want. But it shows that sometimes life has won the battle.

It shows the true colors of life and what it is really all about. You either survive or die.

I was laying on my bed crying again because my father was drunk once again and my mother was gone. She tried to take me with her. She was going to leave this place of pain and take me with her, but we got caught so I told her to go without me. She's pregnant.

I mean who would want to keep their mother in a hostile environment at all let alone while she's pregnant? If I have to bite this bullet so that my mom and sibling can be safe and happy then I'll do that.

So now I'm here. Crying to myself. Being the worthless piece of shit I am. Why am I here.....what is my purpose. Or is my purpose just to endure pain at the hands of others.

I wake up everyday asking my self those questions. I don't know why but I wish I knew the answers to the questions that keep me up contemplating all night.

I started reaching for my blade. I know I promised but.... Nevermind. There is no but I have no excuse.

I take the blade and cut into my skin thinking that I should take myself out of this world.

Then I think to myself would my mother want that. No and she said that she is coming back for me. She would be devastated if she came back for me only to find my lifeless corpse rotting here in my room.

So I'll wait. I clean up my cuts as my father starts screaming and hollering my name.

Then he bursts down my bed room door with some barbwire in one hand and an empty bottle in another.

Oh hell no.

"You did this to me! You're the reason why she left!"

I stood there in silence too afraid to move.

Just then he hit me across the face with the wire. I fell to the floor on my stomach holding on to my bleeding cheek.

Then he took the large wine bottle and started beating me on the back with it.

I started screaming out loud in pain telling him to stop telling him I'm sorry.

Then he kicked me over and started kicking me in the stomach. This is it he is going to kill me.

I felt like I was going to burst and I started throwing up everywhere.
He finally stopped and told me to clean my mess up.

I was laying there in a puddle of blood, sweat,tears and vomit. I slowly got up to clean.

So to all people that still think that committing suicide is stupid. Should I love life now?

Ruby POV

"So she didn't take them?" I asked referring to Yasmine taking the shoes I offered her yesterday. We were supposed to be having a movie night but Yasmine had me worried plus niggas love to be late.

"Nope." he shrugged

"Hmm..."

"What are you doing?"

"Just thinking about why she would not take the shoes..I want to give her something she could use and also so these dumbass motherfuckers would leave her the fuck alone." I said getting heated all over again

"Well some people don't want help because their pride runs deep, but I think it may be deeper than that." Jason said thoughtfully

"Yeah maybe... When is Trent and Kyra suppose to come back?" I asked right as Trent came through the door

"Now...why?" Trent interjected with a smile.

"Because the movie has been paused for hours and Jason talks too much." I said playfully

"Yeah I doubt that but I thought August was coming too?" Kyra said entering alongside Trent.

"He's already here." Jason said

"He must be upstairs huh?" Trent asked

"Yep he's in the room." I said rolling my eyes

I wish he would have stayed his ass at home though

"Behind the door?" Trent's simple ass asked

"As in on the couch....are you blind?" said Kyra looking at him crazy

"Oh that nigga knocked out."

Trent walks over to August and starts saying stuff in his ear slowly getting louder.

"Hey babe it's Kela you good?"

"Yeah and you?" August's dumb ass said still half asleep

"Oh the normal some dick would be good right now though."

Kyra's jaw dropped.

"You good." August replied

Then he started hugging and pulling Trent down rolling on top of him while it looks like he still sleep but I can't tell.

"Ayo August it's Trent not Kela roll yo fat ass off of me!"

"First off I ain't no where near fat...Second off you don't sound nor look like a girl nor Kela.. Third you should have never rolled your gay ass over here." said August chuckling

"Okay I'm sorry I'm not gay man but you heavy as hell now let me the fuck up." Trent said now aggravated

August got off of him while everybody else was still laughing.

"Man August you ain't have to do the kid like that." Jason said still laughing

"Yeah you know you have to give his bones time to grow before you go putting all that weight on him."

"Guess he'll have weird shaped bones then..ohh well."

We watched the movie then me Kyra  and August left to go home.

When I got home I took a bath and started thinking about the past month. Shit has been crazy.

Not just talking about the new girl either.