Get Out

Yasmine POV

I woke up to see August arms around me. I tried to get up but his grip got tighter.

Then I turned my body so I could see his face. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping.

I tried to move on more time but then he had said something that made me stop.

"Mumbles."

"What you say August."

"Go back to sleep." Still mumbling.

"But I gotta pee." I said whining.

"Hold itt." He said whining back.

Instead of arguing I just went back to sleep. 10 minutes later the door bell rang.

"August some ones at the door."

"Ignore them they can come back later."

"Ok."

After ten more knocks they just stopped. I was drifting back to sleep until the door busted open.

"Here they are" we heard Jason yell.

"Jason get out my house, and why you yelling." August grumbled.

"Aye yo August why ain't no good In your refrigerator."

"Aye yo Trent why you in my refrigerator." August replied.

"Aye yo August why my sister in yo bed...and clothes." Trent asked coming up the stairs and into the door frame.

"Because I was scared to sleep by myself last night, and why do ya keep saying Aye yo."

"Well I say it all the time, August just coping me because he mad that we woke him up this early."

I finally squirmed out if Augusts grip and sat up then this gurl walked in saying "This is her."

And Trent shook his head up and down. Then she came over and hugged me.

"It's so nice to meet you, now were equal 3 boys and 3 girls."

"Nice to meet you to." I kept my head down. Gosh I wish I could be that cute.

If I let her see my face she probably won't talk to me like everyone else.

Or she would probably tease me like Kela. I should tell you about that though.

After August broke up with her she blamed it on me. She has caught me in the bathroom and beat me up wit some of her friends.

Then she gave me a blade and told me to kill myself. I still have it but it's at my home on my dresser.

"Yara right."

"Umm yeah."

"My name is Kyra I am Jason's one and only and also we need to go pick up your clothes cause August shirts be smellin like weed and this one is strong."

My cheeks got hot from remembering last night and August started laughing a little.

It was a good thing that i was looking down cause if they had saw my face they would have known something had went down.

"Uh yea August when can we go get my clothes."

"Come on lil sis I'll take you right now and let August get some more sleep....i got some things to say to our "father"."

"Oh ok well I'll put on the clothes I had on yesterday and we can go I guess."

I was the verge of tears cause I really didn't wanna go back but i know I have to go get my clothes.