Chapter 20

Ardhika were having happy times. Radhika was playing with arjun's fingers by leaning over his shoulder and he was hugging her and was busy on the phone . Radhika saw his wrist which had a tattoo. She removed his watch which he was always wearing and saw the tattoo. It was a beautiful flower she looked keenly and found radhika was engraved as a flower pattern. She did not know what to say or how to react. She hugged him tight. Arjun ended the call and hugged her too and after sometimes she composed and looked at him.
Radhika ; why r u like this ??
Arjun ; like what ??
Radhika ; like this and showed the tattoo. He hugged her and she kept her head over his heart and was looking at him who was smiling at her innocent eyes which was only love for him. He smiled and peaked on her nose and said ; is there any crime to love my wife the best one.
Radhika ; wish we saw each other in a different time or place so that i wouldn't have dreamt of leaving u.......he placed his index finger over her lips and said ; that was just a bad nightmare ok ?? we will never get separated even by force u know me right ?? she nodded and again hugged him. Suddenly she realised that rathore was in town.
Radhika ; arjun rathore ?? what if he comes to know that we are together i mean i am here with u and teji he will blurt out gosh i donno what will happen and she was pacing here and there and he was smiling at her child nature. Radhika was scratching her head and was mumbling something and arjun maximum controlled his laugh as he knew how much she will shout when he laughs at her at this time.
Radhika ; arjun start we need to go............
Arjun ; do u think i would be that stupid ??
Radhika ; of course yes and folded her hands and raising her eye brows.
Arjun ; really ?? and he stood up and walked towards her.
Radhika ; yes ..... and slightly blushed at him as he was coming close to her and he was walking back as he was walking towards her.
Arjun ; really ?? she dashed on the wall and jerked she was about to move to her left he pinned her so she tried to go by right he again pinned her by his other hand. She was breathing heavily and he was seriously close to her and she closed her eyes.
Arjun (husked) ; do u think im stupid behanji ?? she opened her eyes and saw him smiling. She was so angry and pushed him and walked angrily. He held her by her wrist and pulled her towards him but she was in no mood to look at him and she was annoyed what arjun said.
Arjun ; sry.........radhika jerked and removed herself from him.
Radhika ; get lost.
Arjun ; radhika im soo sorry.
Radhika ; i donno u who are u im not radhika im meera get that.
Arjun ; oh my god again started the same record. Hey man who so ever above me save me from my wife.
Radhika ; u r free to go to anyone go as ur wife is dead and she turned to leave. Arjun held her hand and hugged her tight but she struggled to leave by pushing him away from her but he was in no mood to leave her and finally she was gave up and then she too hugged him and was sobbing.
Arjun ; what happened ?? why are u crying ??
Radhika ; u still have that grudge na that i dont look nice not suitable to u ??
Arjun ; who said that u are not beautiful ??
Radhika ; u said behanji
Arjun ; oh god i was just joking
Radhika ; whatever in the heart is only coming through the mouth so u still feel like i dont suit u right ?? Arjun then realised her heart was not strong which it used to be she is so fragile cant even take a word which was spoken as a joke.

Arjun kissed her and said ; u r the most valuable person dear i never knew my joke would turn out to hurt u and wiped her tears. She was still sobbing. Arjun knew how to divert her mood he took his mobile and played soch na sake and placed it on the sofa without breaking the hug and slowly danced to the rhythm and she who was first hesitant started to dance slowly and he was singing the song with the tune and she smiled in between her tears and finally he made her normal.
Arjun ; sorry panoti. She beat him over his hand and said ; u will be punished for what u have done . Arjun gulped as what the lady is up to.
Radhika ; u have to prepare food all the three times a day for ur life for hurting me. He gave a sign of relief and said ; i will cook for eternity if u r not mad at me. She smiled and punched him and said ; come lets go home. But he held her and said ; they wont come back tonight .
Radhika ; haaa ??why ??
Arjun ; coz rathore and luna are on a weekend trip and will be back only on Monday.
Radhika ; teji ??
Arjun ; he is busy with his date.
Radhika ; date ??
Arjun ; yup his date rose.
Radhika (laughing) ; u r joking for me right ?? and looked at him he did not change his reaction.
Radhika ; oh my god we are gonna spend some time together ?? yippiee and she jumped and ran to the other room arjun had happy tears and promised himself that he will not hurt her. Radhika made the arrangements for the bed and came out changing to her fav arjun's pink shirt and smiled at him and pulled him inside the bedroom to play cards and they had mast time together.
Canada.......