Chapter 24

Nandhini was in peak of anger that she lost bs again. She was not able to take the defeat. Rathore that onewas new to her list his words were ringing in her head u r eyeing which is not yours. Nandhini shouted and said who are u to decide which is mine and not mine. I will not leave u rathore not to this nandhini.

Canada.....

Neil came all rushing inside the office and was searching sam. She was busy talkinh with sasha. Neil from the behind hugged her and shouted on her ears and said ; saminder singh bird song is now the part of creative and jumped. Sam was out of words she too jumped and hugged him tight and said " never leave me neil....." he smiled and pulled her cheeks and said ; jahaan samunder singh vahaan uska idiot. She hugged him and said marry me idiot. He pulled her back and saw her. She was looking at him with only love. He said i will surely but need to sort something. She saw him and said what thing ?? Neil pulled her cheeks and said yaar big big things can't be able to understand in small mind of urs. She saw him and punched his stomach. Neil smiled and side hugged her. Sasha came back and knocked the door to bring them out of their world.

Sasha ; guys if u r done can we work chief pls. Neil nodded and sam smiled and sam patted his shoulders and they made a train where sasha was the first and neil pushed her and sam was behind and neil made a sound of the train and they went to their place to do the job where when sasha left sam kissed neil's cheeks and hugged him from behind and left him and started to work. Neil smiled and went to his cabin and first thing was he called his chasini.

Radhika took the call and Neil was sounding excited.
Neil ; CHASHNI...................
Radhika ; wow looks like my best friend sounds happy ?? SO what is the matter how many times did sam kissed u ?? Neil frowned
Neil ; How do u know that ?? Sounded all surprised.
Radhika ; rocket science stupid i can sense the happiness in ur talk so guessed it. (lowered her voice) so how many times did she kiss u was that a lip lock ?? Neil turned all red and got goose bumps when she was sounding so much romantic when she spoke and that was all shameless.
Neil ; Chashni hold on i never knew u have this side... i mean all these kinds of talks. Radhika giggled.
Radhika ; u donno much about my this side neil i am way more talented in this side. If u have any doubts feel free to talk to me my friend i will explain u very deeeeeepppply and clearly so that u can never forget that even in ur dreams.
Neil ; i guess i spoke to u at the wrong time and for heaven sake never speak like this to me bye ... he at once cancelled the call and first thing he did was rubbed his face to dry his sweat she made him sweat so badly.

Radhika was laughing holding her tummy. She turned to see Arjun standing with his hands folded and eyes popped out and jaw wide open. She gave a proud look and came close to him and locked him his either side and said ; Arjun u have to learn more son..... saying so she kissed his cheeks and he frowned at her sudden gesture. Radhika winked and left out for the party.

Chicago...

The whole creative was in celebration mode as rathore has banged one of the reputed ad agency. They made a private arrangement for their celebration.
Teji was standing on the table and made an announcement about the success and ron was shaking the champagne and radhika was the one who took the full bottle and started to drink it. Arjun who was watching this entire thing started to panic when she drank the bottle and started to blabber and started to dance with all the people and they were dancing with her. Arjun somehow pulled her and she saw him with shrinking eyes.
Radhika ; (in between the laugh) arjun.......... he he he what are u doing here ??
Arjun ; im here to make u normal panoti.
Radhika ; That day u asked me something but today i want to take that from u ........ he gulped and saw teji where he was tying his tie over his head and stared to dance. Arjun banged his head and saw radhika who was busy counting his buttons in his shirt and making her hands all over his neck which make him goose bumps and arjun held her hand and shook her hard.