finding what to wear

With that Chelsea snapped back to reality and answered, «Oh, no. That's fine. Id love to go to dinner with you.»

No! Dont say it like that, you twit!

«I didn't mean, like, Id love to go to dinner with you. I meant, like, that is a good way to… whatever.» Stop before you make it worse! «Okay, I'm gone,» she said quickly, longing for the exit. I am such a fucking idiot, she cursed herself looking down at her dirty tennis shoes and walking out the door of Brents room.

«So, tonight then?»

She stopped short, surprised that he was serious. She's practically drooling on his floor and acting like a middle school girl and he acts like he doesn't even notice. «Seriously?» she asked.

«Its whatever, dude. If you got a boyfriend that'll get all pissed off, I get it, ya know. Its whatever,» he said still sitting up in his bed.

«No, its not that. I was just kinda surprised is all.»

«And your boyfriend wont care?»

«No. Well, I don't have one.»

«Uh huh. Well, I know where you live. Ill come over later. I'm going back to sleep.» Brent talked to her as if they really know each other. And they really don't knew each other very well at all. How can he be so confident when she's so nervous?

«Okay, later,» she said and left without another word. She closed the door to her bedroom she screamed. She was going to dinner with Brent Hawkins? Her initial reaction was of disbelief and excitement. Eventually, her negative side got its say. So what? He's not your type and you're definitely not his. Just enjoy the free meal and get over it.

Chelsea ripped her clothes off and jumped into bed naked. She wanted to touch herself while she thought about her «date» with Brent later. She held her breast in her hands, rubbing the sensitive underside. This felt so good to her. Chelsea imagined Brent touching her here. Ooh… and kissing here there, suckling her tender nipples. Her hands squeezed her breasts. Out of nowhere she felt a pleasant tingle between her legs. Perhaps this would be a good time to explore this sensation. She slid her hand down her soft tummy to her bush. She spread her legs wide and slid a finger between her untrimmed lips. It felt okay. She wasn't sure what the big deal was with masturbation. However, she wasn't ready to give up on it. She circled her fingers around some more finding her hole. It was moist here. Chelsea wet her first two fingers with her juices and spread it over her entire vulva. And again. And again until her whole pussy was covered in her lubricant. This is starting to feel good. What if Brent would touch her like this? The thought sent tiny shock waves through her body starting at her Clit. With a probing finger, she found the source of this amazing sensation. She liked this. She rubbed this area for a little while. It was feeling better and better with every stroke, she discovered. Chelsea found herself speeding up, unable to stop, not wanting to move from this one little spot. Squirming and moaning now, she rubbed harder and faster. Am I going to have an orgasm like this?

Chelsea pictured Brent making her feel this way. With his hands. Or maybe with his tongue? Imagining the strong and sexy Brent Hawkins with his head between her legs sent her over the edge into her first orgasm. Her entire body stiffened as she caught her breath. She rode through it bucking her hips and clenching her hand between her legs. She rubbed it a little bit more but found it way too sensitive now. Wow, she was sweating. It was time for another shower but this time she was going to take care of all this hair surrounding her newly discovered play thing.