Part 5

Now y'all calm down and let me explain.

I got an illness.

Then I got my room redecorated.

Now I'm in the middle of Christmas tests.

These are my excuses for being so late with this chapter.

I apologise for it being short.

I tis be sorry.

So how was your month?

Nightwing's head hurt.

She didn't know where she was.

She didn't remember how she got here.

Lets just say that shes not exceptionally happy right now.

And she's angry. Very, very angry.

The last thing she remembers was... she can't remember. Maybe Jason knows.

Oh my god, Jason was alive!

Nightwing shot up from her lying down position, resulting in her hitting her head, very forcefully, may I just add, off of... Wait, why was the ceiling so low?

Shes in a box. Of course she's in a box. Why would she think anything less?!

Now, Nightwing's head hurt even more than before, her anger was quickly rising even higher that it already was, she was frustrated and she still didn't know where. She. Was.

Nightwing hit the side of the metal box in frustration, causing the box to swing around. Oh, now shes hanging in the air as well?! What was even going on? What ever is was, Batman better come soon.

Nightwing saw the light peek through the few air holes on the lid of the box, as tried to peer out of one, but to no avail.

Guess she was just going to have to wait it out.

"Get me Black Mask's location, now!" Red Hood commanded, as he stomped into the main control room, an angry look on his face accompanied with a sour attitude.

"20 miles west of here, Sir." A woman at the control panel answered him quickly, a map upon her screen.

"Good. I want this place the way I found it when I come back." Red Hood walked to the door, but stopped at the frame and turned around. "I also want a suit made. Not a fancy suit, but a superhero suit. But not for me. In a womans, size six. Black and red." His face softened slowly.

"Would this be for Nightwing, Sir?" The woman asked carefully.

"Yes, it is." Red Hood answered sternly, daring the woman to say anything bad back.

"Would you like to stay close to her current design?" The woman said, a soft, understanding smile on her face.

"I would like that. Thank you." Red Hood did something he though he would never do again. He thanked someone. Rainey had only been here what could only be described as a matter of hours and she was already changing him.

And he let her.

"Batman, a transmission is coming through." Robin spoke up over the crowd of heroes around them. Immediately, they all fell silent.

"Play it." Batman spoke with no hesitation, not caring who it was from or what it was about.

"Now, I'm not entirely sure how this situation occurred, but I have Nightwing. Trade ya'." Black Mask appeared on the screen, in a large open room with a high ceiling. A rectangular metal box swayed slowly from the ceiling, tied with rope, not looking very safe or sturdy.

"Trade her with what?" Batman asked slowly, determined to get his daughter back.

"I don't know, guns, rocket launchers, weapons of mass destruction?" Black mask rolled his eyes.

"Where can we meet? And no tricks, Mask. I know how you work, remember?"

"Do I look like the Trickster, Batman?"

"Just don't hurt her, Roman." Batman used his real name, knowing it would affect him. And it did. After an angry glare from Black Mask, the transmission was cut off with the location they were to meet in.

"Well that was surprisingly easy." Robin stated from his position over the controls.

"Lets try not to think into this too much. It was easy, yipee for us. Now let's go get Nightwing before Mr Fancy Suit changes his mind!" Kid Flash shouted quite frantically from the group, his frustration quickly increasing.

"Calm down Wally, she's gonna be ok. We're gonna get her back in one piece." Artemis attempted to calm her boyfriend down, as she placed a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"Ok, ok, I'm calm!" Wally put his hands up defensively.

"The Justice League will stay behind for this one." Superman put in. "This isn't an apocalypse, and we're sure the team can handle their own, so there is no need for the League to interfere." The man of steel finished off, but before he could walk away, Wonder Woman interjected.

"No, I'll go as well. There may be a need for a League member if things get serious." The strong woman announced, getting the man of steel's attention.

"If you wish to go, then you can, but I don't see how the kids wont be able to handle anything thrown at them." Superman quirked an eyebrow as he questioned the woman.

"I'm not saying that they can't handle it, Superman, I'm just saying that I want to help." Wonder Woman finished off, nodding towards Kaldur. Again, someone stopped her.

"The items for the trade will be waiting for you when you get back to earth." Batman spoke up and walked off. Wonder Woman and the team followed his actions and made their way out as well. They left a confused Justice League to themselves.

"Why did Wonder Woman want to go bad? I mean, I understand her reasoning, but it seemed like there was more behind it. Is that only me?" Green Arrow tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"Don't worry buddy, it's not only you." Flash confessed, putting a hand on his neck sheepishly.

"You guys have to remember, Wonder Woman was the first League member that Nightwing ever met as a kid, (I don't think this is accurate, so anyone out there, calm down if you thought I got this wrong.(: ) long before she met any of us and Wonder Woman and Batman used to date, so Nightwing would have seen her around the manor a lot. They would have been pretty close back then." Black Canary reminded the two men, looking between them.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that!" Flash laughed loudly, gaining the attention of many who were not apart of the conversation. Green Arrow looked over at Black Canary with a confused look on his face. Canary met his gaze at a loss for words, and simply shrugged her shoulders, not knowing how to explain Flash's actions. It would be better for everyone if they just left it be.