12~10~16 1:54PM

pretends its the next day. BUT THIS SONG HAS BEEN IN MY HEAD FOR THE PAST WEEK. idk why. i heard it in an ad and i was ooooohh me likey. and then i looked it up and its been stuck in my head. like i keep singing the chorus like "if you dont like the way i talk then why am i on your mind" like with the beat and shit like the beat is so catchy. the mwah shit got me sswdokhofnasjkdkjqbjqwbd like her face is so pretty too. I hope she's gay so that we can date idk idk im weird ik. like i hate basic asss pasty ass white faced with blond hair and small lips and a big nose like that shit is so basic. like my teacher is dating this other teacher and she's sooo basic. like i dont even have a teacher crush on the guy (which is usually why i would talk shit about the bitch) but he kinda fugly so no gracias. But she's so basic looking. like she's white, and she has blonde hair, and she has a big nose, and small lips . OH AND NOOOO FUCKING EYEBROWSSSSSSSS SBOII IF YOU DONT GET YOOOO NO EYEBROW ASSS OUTTA HERE. but yeah most of them have no eyebrows. BUTTTT DUA LIPAAA is sooo fucking pretty. like if i had a "type" for girls then she would be it. Big eyebrows, big lips, brown hair, brown eyes, and deep voices. fuck me up. fuck meee upp. but theres this basic asss white bitch thats been talking shit for a while, and whenever i walk by she says "ew" or "hoe". and i find that funny cause i have eyebrows. and nice tan skin, and my hair doesn't look like a blond dollar store mop. and im pretty healthy bodied. and im pretty nice lookin (CAUSE IM NOT THAT ONE BITCH THAT CALLS HERSELF UGLY JUST TO GET COMPLIMENTS FOH IM PRETTY GOOD LOOKING YOU DON'T GOTTA TELL ME IM NOT GONNA GO FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS IM NOT INSECURE OF MY FACE OR BODY SOOOOO) so like idk how im "ew". AND IM THE HOEEE BOIIIIIIIIIIIII IM THE HOEEEE IM THE HOEEE but im not the one to told everybody she had a vibrator under her bed that her boyfriend gave her, and that i was gonna lose my virginity to some boy, and that i had like 20 internet boy friends, like bitch those don't fucking count. the boy lives across the country baby girl. when yall meet he's gonna think somebody catfished him. TBFHJHJJGJHGKJ GHOU but yknow what it's cool. i aint gonna do shit. 

but on the Dua Lipa note. she's so pretty and she's my dead ass goals so yeah x