Part 14

Friends With Benefits chapter 14:

NOTE: I decided not to make this chapter dirty so I could lead up to it so It would make more sense. I already know what I'm doing with the story and there's only gonna be about 10-20 chapters left. The next chapter will be dirty BUT THATS THE ONLY CHAPTER THAT WILL BE and all about how Destiny tried to find new flavors to satisfy Justin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slept that night for only a few hours.

I would wake up heavy breathing from a short dream of different scenarios that could go down today.

Justin would be deciding the fate of our relationship and our lives together.
I want more than anything for Justin to be mine. I don't want him to want anyone else.

He's all I ever wanted, how come I can't just be for him. He wants other girls, who will dance and show off for him.

He said it himself, he likes variety.

I guess if I wanna keep him in my corner I'm gonna have to be a little more lose and flavorful when it comes to Justin, and i'm officially making it my mission.

Justin's POV:

Sitting here and doing nothing is starting to be the best decision I ever made.

I never get opportunities like this to actually sit down and think things through.

I've been laid back here in my recliner ever since I got home from Destiny's house.

Drinking away my doubts and reevaluating my actions.

I want Destiny, I really do it's just -like I said before I don't like commitment. And before you start thinking "aw, it's because he's been hurt in the past" or "he doesn't believe in love" okay no that's bs.

This is not a sob story. I believe in love but I'm not ready for it right now. I just want to enjoy myself is that too much to ask?

I'm so fucking stressed because I don't and Destiny does.

If I commit I have to only have sex with her and only her, don't get me wrong i mean she's perfect but I just love girls.

If I don't commit she might never talk to me again and I don't think I could live without my best friend. Why does everybody have to keep catching feelings when everything is going fine!

I bought her the necklace as a present for just being so amazing. I noticed she was wearing it yesterday.

I looked at the clock to see what time it was. It's about 2:00pm so she will be expecting me soon. I just don't know!

I want her but i don't just want her and only her! Ugh I sound like such a whore, I guess in a way I am one.

Maybe be if i talk to her about it one of us can talk the other one into what we want or we can negotiate.

I got my jacket and headed out the door. I went into my garage and chose my range rover to drive this time. I drove the 25 minute drive to her house and see her car, knowing she's home.

I hesitantly knock on the door once I make it up her steps.

The door opens a little but no one was in the room, the light were all off except for the one I could see coming from her room.

I walked in and saw the door slightly cracked.

I pushed is open "Des..?" Once the door is completely open and I see Destiny -in full view- laying in her bed quite like I had the other day, except in lingerie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE SEX CHAPTER