Were demigods!!

Lexis pov

I was running as fast is I could. I was breathing so hard it stung my lungs. I couldn't keep running forever. Then I saw a house and hid in there. I have been running from that lady for years she worked at my orphanage. I lived in a orphanage since my father died and my mother died after I was born. Then I herd a voice that snapped me out of my thoughts. Why are you here? A girl. I am sorry. I will leave right now. I said standing up. No! She said quickly. I mean, it's ok for you to be here. What's your name? She asked. My name is Lexi. What is yours? I asked. My name is Faith. She said. She stepped out of the shadows she had short strawberry red hair and blue eyes that you could tell by looking in them that she is a hyper active kid she also hade pale skin and you could tell she lived in her alone too. She started jumping up and down. Yay new friend! She exclaimed. I giggled at her reaction. Are you a demigod too? She asked me. Kinda I know I am a demigod but I haven't been claimed yet. I said. Omg same! She said. I looked at her. Friends. I held out my hand. Best friends. She took my hand and giggled. Let's play 20 questions. I suggested. Ok. Said Faith. Me first. She said. What's your favorite color? She asked. Easy, blue. I said. Mine is purple. Said Faith. What is your favorite food? I asked. Ummmm, chocolate. She said. Me too? I said laughing so hard I couldn't breath. How old are you? She asked. 16. I said. Me too. She said giggling. Then out of nowhere I heard a huge, Bang! Oh no! She got in. I said. Who got in? Asked Faith. That monster that has been chasing me for years. We walked out to the room that we heard the crash in. It was a girl. Wait Faith it is a demigod girl. I said. I she ok? Asked Faith. Let me see. I said walking over to her. She had blonde mixed with brown hair and she was kinda tanned. I shook her. She groaned in pain and sat up she opened her eyes the where ocean blue. Right away I knew who she was. MADY! I said excitedly. Alex. She said still groggy she stood and hugged me. Mady was my best friend when I was in the orphanage but she was the oldest one there she is 17. Hey, where is angel ? Mady asked. Ummmmm I don't know. I realized she wasn't here.  Who is angel and who are you? Faith asked. Oh. This is Mady and angel is my snow owl. I explained. Where is ocean? I asked. Then out of nowhere I got tackled by ocean Madys wolf. Hi girl. I said giggling because she was licking my face. Then out of nowhere angle came through a portal and landed on Madys shoulder. Ocean and angle went to go play in another room. Where did you come from? I Faith asked. I fell through the roof. She said looking at the stemming cut on her arm. Let me guess a fury got you. I said. I smell smoke. Mady said. The house is on fire! Yelled faith. We were trapped in the fire. I looked up from where Mady fell through the roof. Up there! I yelled. I grabbed them and flew them through the hole in the roof then out of the house. Then angel and ocean appeared next to us. Lexie look! Mady yelled pointing towards my head. I looked up. It was 2 symbols the Athena symbol and the Zeus symbol above my head. 2 gods but how? Faith asked.  I don't know how. I said. I do. Said Mady. Come on. Mady said while waving for us to follow her. O. K. Faith and I said at the same time.

     Authors note
This story is going to be long and won't move fast and I won't be updating a lot because of school and sports.

                                                                 Love,
                                                                              M