Camp half-blood

Madys pov

I led them into the forest. "Why are we here"? Asked Faith." We are here because I am taking you to camp half-blood". I said." Wait you know where camp half-blood is"? Lexi asked. "'Come on!" I said clearly loosing my patents. Lexi giggled and fallowed me. When we stepped through the portal we where greeted by a ton of campers staring at me." Where is Chiron?" I asked. Nico came out of the huge group of demigods." He's at the big house." Nico said. "Thanks." I said before running of with faith and Lexi. we walked in silence till we got to the big house." Chiron!" I yelled out." Coming!" Chiron yelled from the back room. He came into the room." What do you need Mady?" He asked me. "This is my friend Lexi and she was claimed!" I exclaimed loudly. "Who is her parent?" He asked. "Her parents are-." I was cut of by Chiron. "Parents?!". " Yes, now pay attention". I said annoyed. "Her mom is Athena and Zeus gifted her with we flight, so he claimed her as his gran-daughter." I explained. "Interesting." He said. "Take her to Annabeth to ask her for her opinion." He said." Ook." I said holding out the O. We walked out of the big house down a path that I think led to the Athena cabin. "Who is your parent?"That is a god I mean." Faith asked." I haven't been claimed yet maybe soon." I said. we reached the Athena cabin. I knocked on the door. "Annabeth it is Mady." I said through the door. I heard foot steps." hey, Mady." Annabeth said cheerfully. "This is Lexi your new step sister." But we need to talk." I said." Ok." Annabeth said confused." Lexi has been claimed by Athena and Zeus, but Lexi was only gifted by Zeus to fly maybe more but that's all I know." I explained." I think I have heard a prophecy like that." Then she read the prophecy out loud." Here, Three guided by two gods each with find the god's that knowone can reach. Annabeth said." So you think she is one of the three?" I asked. "Possibly I could be wrong." Said Annabeth. When it was time for capture the flag is was just me Faith and Lexi. We captured both red and blue flags. at dinner Lexi sat at the Athena table because her mom is Athena. When everybody was asleep I went out to the library to do some research about Lexi. I found a book about three girls and one was a daughter of Athena but Zeus will claim her as his daughter. The second girl is a daughter of Poseidon and Ares will claim her as his. The third girl is the daughter of Hades and Artemis will claim her. "Wow". I said out loud. " I know right I have read that book a thousand times". Said Crow. " Oh, hey". I said. " Ware you still up? I asked." I am going to bed"." Night". Said Crow. "Night". I said. I walked back to my cabin and went to bed.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while I have been very busy.

M