Shifting

Madys pov

I decided to go out hunting by myself while they were a sleeping. I sniffed around for a while and then I finally found a sent trail. It was a female deer with about 8 other deer. But there wasn't a buck. I stalked the deer till we came to a river I then pounced on the deers neck and took a bite out of it. Then I found a big bowl shaped piece of wood and filled it with water. I then found some fruit and mint leaves for piper. The I took it all back. I used Lexis knife and cut the deer and cooked it then took the almost all eaten carcass and abandon it in the forest. I shifted in to my wolf form and yelled "wake up." Every one got up then smelled the aroma from the food Lexi and Faith were already up and grabbing a chunk. I rolled my eyes and looked at piper. I grabbed the leaf of fruit and mint and rolled it up and walked over to piper. "Here." I handed her the leaf. " I don't eat meat." She said. I opened the leaf and gave it to her she looked at it and put a Mint leaf in her mouth. " Thanks." She hugged me. "Anytime." Hugged her back. She released me and I went over to the side of the cave and sat down. What am I going to do when I show up to my pack to go through the portal with 7 humans! I let out a growl of frustration louder than I wanted to. " You ok?" Annabeth asked me. "Yah, I'm fine." I smiled at her. I head a rustle in the bushes. I let out a loud warning growl. A Threatening growl came back. Lexi moved away from the bush and next to me and Faith told everyone to move away from the bush. Lexi and I shifted and she stayed behind me and in front of the cave where Faith and the demigods where. "Come out of the bush."I barked. I big brown and grey wolf with dark green eyes came out of the bush. He had scars covering his body. He got  into a fighting position. I got into one as well. He growled then charged. I rolled out of the way so I was out of reach. One thing I know is that he's not an alpha. He pounced but there was a mistake he made, he left his neck and chest open. I pushed my body full force into his chest. When we landed I was on top and he was underneath me. I looked at my friends Percy was looking at me in confusion, Lexi was human again, and everyone else was shocked. I mind liked Lexi and she told them what I said. "Mady said watch and learn." Lexi said smirking. "What is she going to do?" Percy asked. "Mady has to gain domination over the wolf and show she's alpha and he's not."Faith said and Lexi and her giggled. I looked him dead in the eyes. He wasn't going to break with one look. Submit. I growled. I showed my teeth and pressed them against his throat. He showed his neck which meant he submitted. I got off of him. Why are you here and not in the wolf part of the dimension? He looked at me as if I was crazy. The blood moon pack took over all of the wolf territory. Ok thanks for the information now GET. I growled out. He took off running into the woods. I shifted back into my human form. " Questions now not later." I said looking at Leo. Leo smiled and started his list. "Why did that wolf have to submit? Why was he covered in scars? Did he know that you are an alpha? Is he from your pack? And my last question do you have a mate?" Leo asked out of breath at the end. " he had to submit because he lost the fight and if he doesn't submit I can kill him. He was covered in scars because he fought in the war. No he didn't know I was alpha. No he wasn't from my pack." I finished hopping he should forget his last question. "You for got the last one." Percy said and I glared at him. *sigh* " fine, I do have a mate but I haven't seen him in a long time." I said quickly. Everyone looked at me as if they wanted details. "We will talk about this later." I said regretting later.

Hey guys, I haven't posted in weeks I'm sorry about that and I hope you like the chapter
Love,
M🌕