Reliving the past

There are Mady's wolfs eyes.

Madys POV,

We trotted over to the door. Dang . It's locked . I mind linked them. I looked up and the door window was open. Up there. I mind linked them . I jumped up there and through the window. Ok coming . We slowly walked out of the hall we were in into another hall. We shifted in to our human forms. " Guys I don't think were in the human world anymore." Faith said. " Why would you say that?" I asked her. " Maybe because your Hair is blood red and your eyes are violet." Lexi answered for her." WHAT?" I screamed. " SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Faith yelled/whispered. Then I heard a faint groan. "Fallow me". I whispered. We came to a door that had voices inside of it. I shifted into my wolf form. Stay here. I mind linked them. Ok. they both said. I jumped up to the door window. It smelt of blood and wolves bane. I lied close to the ground and crawled to the cells in the room. There was all of the guys and girls I try to get close to them but they where scared of me so I shifted to my Human/Fae form. They reconized that it was me they all calmed down. I looked at there chains. Silver. "Of course". I mumbled under my breath. I look around for some gloves. None. of course just my luck. Maybe my Fae half will help. I grabbed the silver and hissed in pain as it burnt my hand but I still broke the chain. I went on with breaking all of the chains. One of the chains caught my side but I decided that I wouldn't tell anyone. Percy was too weak to walk so I shifted into my wolf form and carried him out to the girls. Annabeth collapsed but Lexi caught her before she hit the ground. "We need to get out of here." I mind linked the girls. Once we got towards the light I laced Percy on the ground. I shifted before we were able to be seen and picked Percy back up by letting him lean on my shoulder.I know I told them I was a werewolf but they still can't see my wolf until the time is right. We started walking towards another door. We were soon outside. Every one gasped. " What?" I asked confused about why they were so shocked. Then I remembered that I was still in my fae form not that I could change if I wanted to. We were walking out of the dungeon into the woods. We need to get to the werewolf part of the dimension. This is going to be a long trip. Leo decided to be the first to pound me with questions. " how old are you in wolf years? Are you faster and stronger than normal wolves? How many wolves were in your pack? What was your rank in your pack?dose it hurt when you shift?What color if your fur? How do werewolves talk in there wolf forms? Ho-" he was cut of by Annabeth. "Leo let her answer you. I looked at Annabeth appreciatively. Then I answered all of his questions. " I'm 4 in wolf years ,I'm faster and stronger, 700 wolves were in my pack, my rank was alpha, no it dose not hurt when you shift only the first time you shift but there are only 7 werewolves in the world, my fur is gray, white, and sliver and we talk by Mind link but if you are talking to another wolf it's just normal talking just humans can't understand us." I answered out of breath by the end. Leo smiled at me. "It's getting late we should make camp." Lexi said. "Fallow me I know where a cave we can stay in is at." I started heading towards a huge cave that was blocked by vines so you can't see the inside but you can still enter. We all went inside and set up some grass and branch beds. It got cold quickly. Percy and Annabeth cuddled so they weren't cold same went for Frank and Hazel and Jason and Piper. Leo was shivering so I shifted into my wolf form and nudged him with my nose. He opened his eye and looked at me. I walked to the other side of him.Lexi and Faith followed my lead and shifted in to the wolf forms. (He was laying on his side.) I laid my head next to the back of his head and cuddled into his back. Lexie being a little smaller than me curled in the front of him near his stomach and Faith being super small curled up in his arms. We slept like that till the sun rose. I got up early so I could shift into my human form.

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted I have been working on another story on another account and I couldn't work on this one much I have also had lots of sport stuff and family stuff it's crazy but I finally finished hope you in joy this chapter.

                                                                                                                LOVE ❤️,
                                                                                                                                         M