the unexpected

Mady's POV,

I was walking to my cabin when I saw Crow and Faith holding hands. I ran back to the cabin so I got there before her. When she walked in I looked at her like I am about to cause trouble. " What"? she asked me. I started laughing so hard I fell of the bed." What is wrong with you to day"? she asked me. "Oh, Nothing". I giggled. I walked out of the cabin to tell Alexis about faith and Crow. When I came around the corner I saw Alexis talking to Storm. Then she hugged him and left. I turned to walk away and bumped into Chace. " Hey". I said. " Never thought that they whould be a couple". He said trying not to laugh. I looked behind me. and we both started laughing so hard that we started to cry. " I also saw faith and Crow". I said gasping for air. Once I said that he yelled. "No way". He laughed. I didn't think it was possible but I started laughing harder. After we calmed down. " Who is you godly parent"? I asked him. " My godly parent is Ares". He said. I snorted. He looked at me when I snorted and started laughing." What"? He asked. " Nothing".  I said." You just don't act like an Ares kid". I said giggling. " Well you have never seen me fight monsters". He chuckled. " Ok, me VS you". I said standing up." Ok, I will take it easy on you". He said trying to get me mad. " Well I won't". I yelled tackling him." Hey not fair". he laughed. " Too bad I won". I said with pride in my voice. " I guess you did". He said with a smirk. When I saw his face I got worried because of his smirk. " You look really beautiful".  He said to me trying to distract me and It worked. He flipped me around and now he was on to of me." Looks like the table has turned". He looked at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and kneaded his stomach. After I did that he got off of me and held his stomach." What was that for". He asked. I looked into his eyes they were such a dark brown I could see the stars in them. NO! STOP MADY!" I've got to go". "BYE"!! I yelled running toward my cabin. when I walked in no one was there so I decided to play with my magic. The truth is that before I was before I was born my father was Poseidon but the gods decided I was very strong and they all gave me some of there magic but when that happened I became a god and when hades was mad and cursed me. then I heard a knock at the door. " Come in". I yelled and stopped playing with my magic. I looked over at the door and saw Chace. " hi". He waved." Hi". I waved back." Why are you crying" He asked. I hurried and wiped my tears away I didn't even know I was crying. " Oh,  ahh, no reason". I said. " You can tell me". He said. " I wish I could". I mumbled under my breath but some how he heard it. " You can tell me". He said." NO I CAN'T"!! I screamed and ran out of the cabin. I ran to may favorite place near the river and sat there. I looked into the water." Why do you hate me". I whispered to the water.

Hope you guys liked this chapter sorry it took so long to make.

                                                                                                      LOVE,

                                                                                                                  M