New kid's

Crows POV

I was running fast then I came up to a wall and was trapped. The wall was to steep to climb. crap. I thought. " He went this way"! Yelled one of the gorgons. Then I remembered I am a son of hades. I focused on the rock wall the rocks started to move to make a stair case. I had no time to check if it was safe I just ran up the stairs as fast as I could. When I got to the top the stairs were gone. Then I saw a house and ran to it. "wow". was all I could say when I walked in. It was huge. Just then I heard a crash. "ouch! That hurt you idiot." I heard from the other room. I walked in to see two boys on the ground at the bottom of a steep stair case. when they got up they looked at me. " Who are you?" The tall one with dark brown hair asked. "I am crow". I said. "My name is Storm". The boy with light brown hair said. "My name is Chace". Said the boy with dark brown hair.( I am sorry if the boys names are bad I just ran out of ideas.) "In here"! Yelled a gorgon. "RUN"! I yelled to the other boys. We were running faster then a hell hound can at this point. We ran in to the woods and lost the gorgons. Then we came across three girls. "why are we here"? I heard the redhead asked. I couldn't hear what the other girls where saying because the were whispering then the tallest girl led them through a portal. " I vote we fallow them". I said. "Sure". Said Storm and Chace at the same time. We ran and jumped through the portal. We were in camp half-blood. "Cool". Storm said excitedly. I rolled my eyes. "I have lived here all of my life". I said. time laps!! I was running to my cabin and ran into a girl. she hit the ground hard. "Sorry". She said quickly."it is ok". Then I relized that she is the girl that I saw in the woods she was the redhead. I stuck out my hand. "Hi my name is Crow". I said while helping her up from the ground."My name is faith". She said. She looked up at me she had pretty blue eyes and tan colored freckles on her face. Then i relized that it needed to get to my cabin. "Sorry I need to get to my cabin". I said. "Me too". She said letting go of my hand. I didnt relize I was still holding her hand.

Sorry guys for the short chapter. Hope you like the book so far!!