Prologue

A bright orange tom came out from behind a bush. Five other cats followed. "This better be important" An old she cat said as a Dark tom came from behind a rock. "It is" he said "You know you have been having troubles also" A dark she cat came up to him and replied with "Of course we have and that's why we need your help Stoneteller" Another gray tom added "Let's cut to the chase what cats should we send?" All the cats were qiute for a moment before the orange tom said "We will have to send only she cats" they all agreed to this then a dark large tom said. "Rainpelt Has been on this journey before so she should go" they all agreed once again. "we will need a young cat so lets send ShineFur" the dark she cat said "maybe we should send a leader" without hesitation some one said "SquirrelStar"
"We can hold up extra cats right?" the dark she cat said. "of course" The orange tom said "we have lost to many to the cutter" There was a moment of silence then Stoneteller said "It will be a while until my cat is ready though." They all nodded and the orange cat said "Its okay we will be fine until then" the dark she cat playfully snorted and said "just like you to talk on behalf of all the clans." then they all nodded to Stoneteller and walked away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.-.