{Chapter Two}

The next day, i was on my to my class but a boy was rushing and accidentally bumbed to me, causing me to fall on my butt.

"Ouch." i groaned. He helped me up before apologizing. "Im so sorry." he said, worry in his voice. I looked up at him and quickly recognized his hair.

It was curly and hazel like. It looked like dirty blonde.

He broke from my gaze and helped me gather up my things that fell during the impact.

He's really cute. I thought.

I thanked him for helping me and he apologized again before heading off. I smiled before heading to my class...

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

*A F T E R     C L A S S E S*
School was over and i was already walking my way home. It was oddly dark and cold. The only sorce of light is the lamp posts. It was really creepy... It feels like someones watching me...

I suddenly shrieked when i felt a hand cover my mouth and nose. I can barely breathe, my heart is pounding against my chest, and my whole body was shaking.

I tried to escape by biting his hand. I ran away but he was too fast so he caught me... but this time, he was pointing a knife at me.

I can't breathe nor move. All i can do is cry. "Don't scream or i'll kill you." he whispered harshly at my ear. I nodded 

Then suddenly out in the darkness, someone came running to us.

{Ashton's POV}
As i was walking to my house, i suddenly saw a girl, looking terrified. A guy in black was hold her while pointing a knife at her.

I ran to them. "Hey you! What are you doing to her?" i shouted. He chuckled. "Who are you? Her boyfriend?" he chuckled.

"Release her. Now. Im not afraid to use my fist over you." i said confidently.

Another guy came and the current guy threw the girl to the other guy.

I got ready before attacking him,  already giving him a bruise in his left cheek. He tried to hit me with his knife but i avoided it quickly, resulting for it to hit nothing.

I tried to take his knife away from him and succeeded. I pointed the knife at him and he quickly took a step back.

He pulled up his hands to a surrender style and backed off. He signaled the other guy to release the girl and followed.

He handed me the girl, still looking really terrified.

"I'll come back for you." he said, pointing at the both of us, chuckling evily before the both of them rode their motor cycle and sped off.

Both of us were panting. "You okay?" i asked. She simply nodded. I noticed that she was shivering so i decided to take her to my place for awhile.

"Come. I'll take you to my place for now." i said. As i was a out to touch her, she flinched. "Shhh it's okay. Everything's  going to be fine." i said, flashing a reassuring smile at her.

She nodded.

After that quick walk to my house, i offered her my jacket as she sat on my couch.

I took an empty glass, filled it with water, and handed it to her. She quickly gulped it down and request for another one. I refilled the glass and she gulped it all down as well.

"Did he hurt you?" i asked as i drank water too. She shook her head.

"You'll have to stay here for now. It's too dark and late for you to go out again." i informed her and she just nodded.

Then i remembered something. She looked familiar...

"You look familiar. What's your name?" i asked again.

"I'm the one who you bumbed into earlier." she replied quietly.

ohh...

"Oh. I'm Ashton. Ashton Irwin." i said, giving her a warm smile which she gave back.

"I'm Allyson Rodriguez." she said.

"You can sleep wherever you like. On the couch, my bed, or even the floor." i said chuckling as i grab some blankets and pillows. I handed them all to her.

"Thank you Ashton. For saving me." she said, smiling at me.

Whoa she's really cute.

"No problem Ally." i replied and smiled
again. "Oh, you want food?" i asked. She said yes and i went over to the fridge and quickly saw two leftover burgers from yesterday cause we bought too much.

I popped it to the microwave and waited for a few minutes before it's completely reheated.

"Here." i said, handing her the burger when i completely assured that it wasn't too hot. She gladly took it and ate and i ate as well.

After we ate our food, we decided to sleep also because we both are tired and it was late.

"Thank you again Ashton." she smiled again.

"You're welcome Ally." i said, showing the same smile she showed.

"Good night Ash." she saud, cuddling to the blanket and the pillow. I smiled before heading upstairs to my room and snuggled to my blanket and my other pillow before drifting off to
sleep...

· ~ · ~ · ~ · ~ · ~ · ~ · ~ ·
Yey! There's Chaptah two! It's longer than one soooo yEY!!! HURRAY TO MEH! Okay. ❤❤❤