{Chapter Six}

"Allyson."

"Luke."

The both of us just stood there, staring at each other. By the looks on his face, he's as shock as i am right now.

"Long time no see." He said, smiling, breaking the silence between us.
"Yeah." i said, smiling a little.

"So, what school do you go to?" he asked. Well that was a random question.

"Norwest Christian College." When those words slipped my mouth, he quickly gasped. "I go there too!" He said like a jolly kid. I smiled. "Really? How come I've never seen you around?" I asked. He shrugged. "Maybe because we don't have the same classes and because the school is big." He said with a chuckle making me chuckle as well.

I really didn't expect to have a conversation with him with no awkward tension. Neither do i expect to meet him here. 

"Since we go to the same school, we need to rush. We're late." He said, making the both of us glance at our watches before we quickly ran to school. As expected, we were late. We said quick goodbyes before going inside our rooms. When i went inside the room, everyone was staring at me and our teacher was glaring at me. 

Ugh. I hate it when this happens. 

I just avoided everyone as i go to my seat and finally, everyone stopped staring at me and their attention went to the board and the teacher. The class was as always, is boring. I'm surprised i didn't secretly fell asleep. The same thing happened to the next three classes. Finally, it's lunch time. 

As always, i sit on the far corner where no one will hopefully notice me. I wasn't hungry so i just pulled out my sketch book and pencil and started drawing random stuff that pops up in my head.

A shout of a "boo" and sudden touch on my shoulders made me jump and shout in surprise.  "Hello" Ashton said, laughing. I just glared at him. "Fuck you Ashton. It's not funny." I said, punching his arm.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" he said, in between giggles.

Damn his giggles are so cute. Wait what?

"Yeah whatever." i said, sitting back down on the chair. "What's that? Or more like who's that." He said smirking while pointing at my sketchbook, making me quickly closed it.

"It's nothing." i said, smiling innocently but by the look on his face, it looks like he isn't buying it. "Let me see." He whined, trying to snatch my sketchbook but miserably failed. I smirked and he pouted which i find cute for a guy like him.

"I'm your best friend!" He partially shouted. I just stuck my tongue out him. "But the guy you draw was familiar to me." He said.

 I took a peek at the sketchbook and realized what i just draw... It was Luke, holding a rose and a box of chocolates. Wow. I should really pay attention on what i'm drawing next time.

"But anyways, why don't you wanna show me?" He said, taking a seat across me. I shrugged. "Personal reasons." I said. "I hope someday you'll show me." He said. "Never gonna happen Ash." I replied, smirking. He playfully rolled his eyes before chuckling. 

"What are you doing here anyways? Why won't you hang out with your friends or your girlfriend?" I asked. "It's 'soon-to-be' girlfriend. The boys are doing something and Gen is with her friends doing a project." He explained. 

Gen? No it can't be. She can't be it, right?

"Hmm so her name is Gen?" I said, chuckling a little. "Her name's like my friend's name." I said again. After that, there was complete silence. Not awkward silence. We just stare at each others eyes while smiling.

 It feels like our gaze were glued together. To break the silence, i asked, "So, when and where could i meet your friends?" "I already told you. Next Friday at my place at... maybe after lunch?" He answered and i smiled. "Okay then."

 I glanced at my watch then at Ash. "We need to go for our next class." I informed, making the both of us nod and say our goodbyes before going to our classes.

 I went inside the room and luckily our teacher isn't there yet and there wasn't much students. I sat on the back row like always and looks around. A guy went inside the room, gaining my attention. He smiled when he saw me. "I didn't thought we share this class." He said. I smiled and chuckled.

 "Hello Luke."

 "Hello Ally." 

"So um... how are you?" He asked, looking at me. "I'm... good. How about you?" I asked back. "Same as you i guess." He said smiling which i gladly returned. There was an awkward pause between us until I spoke up. 

"So do you have a girlfriend?" I asked, looking in his beautiful blue eyes.

 Oh i miss those eyes... wait what?

 "Yeah. What about you? Do you have a boyfriend?" He shot back, looking me in the eyes as well. I shook my head. "Nope. How long have you been with her?" I asked.

When i asked that, by the look on his face, he became a little uncomfortable. 

"Since... um, a month after we... broke up."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

ka boOOM! Now ya know whats with lukey and ally.