Just Biology

Charlie POV

'This seat taken?'

I look up to see Jaydon Watts,The new resident IT boy,standing before me wearing a lazy grin.I shrug and return my gaze to the science book before me.I hear him sit down,Hell,I think everyone in the whole damn school heard him scrape his chair across the tiles and thump his books down on the flimsy wooden desk.

'So,You new here too?' He nudges me,as if it wasnt obvious who he was speaking to.

I blow my fringe out of my face,my blonde hair obscuring my vision,and roll my eyes,'I've been going to this school for the past three years' I mumble,Irritated by his presence.

'Huh,Whatever,Whats your name?'He flashes a grin but it looks more like he was baring his teeth at me,'You look like a Kevin,or maybe a L--'

I cut him off with a wave of my hand before he could finish,'My name is Charlie,now shut up,please.'He didnt get a chance to reply because the teacher came in and immediately started talking about the structure of an atom or whatever.I snuck a look at him through the corner of my eye,He looked shocked.Awh,Poor little rich kid,Not used to people who dont worship the ground you walk on? I let out a low chuckle and turned my eyes back to the diagram being drawn on the whiteboard.

Jaydon POV

Did that asshole really just tell me to shut up? How dare he.No one tells me to shut up.Who does he think he is.I glared at him from under my eyelashes.Who is he? No one else in this school has spoken to me like that,So..honestly.I swear,If I hear one more 'Oh my gawd,You are so funny' im going to kill someone.I looked up at the fair haired boy ,not quite as viciously as before.Maybe he's an asshole but atleast he's honest.I need a person like that in my life.I flashed a grin at the side of his head and continued to open up my book.Im going to keep him.