poof

'Good choice'

Jaydon pushes himself off me, standing up and stepping away from the bed.Shit.The bed.I am on a bed with Jaydon Watts and he is kissing my neck.That is so gay.Groggily I push myself up into a sitting position.

'This is bad.' My voice sounds slurred and unconvincing even to my ears.

'No,its great.Now lie back down.' Jaydons smiling now,except he's not, he looks like he's showing his teeth.Its intimidating.All at once the realisation of whats going on and whats about to happen hits me and I bolt upright only to get a massive fucking headrush and stumble to my knees.

'Thanks for catching me,asshole.' I glare at Jaydon, Who's still standing across from me, grinning.

'Why would I catch you ? I quite like the how you look on your knees,' Gulping, I realise that he's walking towards me, A few more steps and he'll be close enough to touch.Not that I want to touch him.That would be stupid.He's stupid, Why am I even still here? Probably because im white girl wasted.Tomorrow morning is going to be a barf-fest.I hate being hungover but then maybe Gran will make me ba-

'Charlie ?'

'I uh-um, What ?'

'You weren't paying attention to me, were you?' I start to focus on the real world now, instead of my thoughts and I see that he's moved so that he's kneeling on the floor too.Pretty close as well.Our knees are touching and it feels weird, I think my legs are going dead because they feel all tingly. Jaydon clears his throat,'Obviously you werent because you're not blushing like a school girl.'

'Why would I blush?' He does realise im drunk,right? He can't honestly think im going to be able for his head games right now, can't he leave it until Monday morning.Glaring at him, I realise he's biting back a smile now, He's laughing at me.

'Because, I just told all the things im going to do with you in great detail.'

Now its my turn to laugh, so I do. ' Dude, That sounds so gay.'

'It was supposed to.'

Wait....What? Holy crapadoodle.Oh god oh god oh god, I was just making out with Jaydon Watts, Thats not supposed to happen.The only reason he looks like sunshine and I feel like I'm going to die if I don't figure out what his skin tastes like is the terrible, terrible influence of Jack Daniels.

Right ... ?