Chapter 9

**Chanel's POV**

It was around four in the afternoon and Justin was driving me home. We were listening to the radio and Unusual by Trey Songz came on...

"How bout we just pull over and do it where we at?" he sang along, winking at me.

Okay...that was hot. I felt a shiver run up my spine as a sigh slipped out of my mouth. I was hoping it came out more as an annoyed sigh than a pleasurable one. I'm already fucking up. I'm not gonna lie, I do have a huge sexual attraction to Justin. He probably knows it, too. But I'm not gonna tell him that. That'll just make him even more cockier than he already is. "Turn right up there." I pointed.

He looked at me. "I know where it is Chanel...I was there last night, remember?" I raised an eyebrow. "Oh you don't? Well I can imagine you probably couldn't hear your thoughts over your screaming."

"Bieber, shut up before I smack you so hard you sing two octaves higher." I threatened. His face twisted. I laughed to myself as we pulled into my driveway. I opened the door.

"Wait," he stopped me as my foot touched the ground. He leaned over the seat and left a lingering, sweet kiss on my cheek. He pulled away, leaving me stunned. "Call me in the morning, okay?" I nodded and closed to door, walking towards my house in shock. Aside from the usual perverted comments, Justin was so sweet today. It makes me wonder if he's up to something.

As I entered my house and saw Jasmine, Jessica, and Jinsu, I guessed I hadn't noticed their car parked outside. Me and Jin used to be an inexclusinve before him and Jasmine got together, which she doesn't know about. We used to hang out and hook up every now and then. But then he met Jasmine through me. This left me without a fuck buddy. But I guess it's okay. They make the cutest couple ever. "Hello, my loves!" I smiled, giving them each a hug along with a kiss on the cheek. When I hugged Jinsu I felt everything that we used to be and I was taken back for a moment. I did have some serious feelings for him and I all of a sudden felt depressed.

"You look beautiful, Nelly" he whispered in my ear, using the old nickname he used to call me.

I smiled in thanks, pushing back the harsh pain I was feeling. "You too." I retorted as I went and sat on the couch by Jessica, where she was watching Bad Girls Club. A couple hours went by and it was soon dark outside.

"Hey, guys. Me an Jin are gonna head on up to bed. See you guys in the morning, okay?" Jasmine told us. I knew what that really meant. It was only 9 and they couldn't be going to sleep. He picked her up and carried her up the stairs as she giggled.

We told them goodnight I felt the pain once again. That used to be me he carried to bed all the time. It wasn't fair. She does him so wrong whenever she gets drunk. She'll sleep with other guys and tell me or Jess she didn't remember it the next day. You'd probably say I shouldn't be talking but if I had a boyfriend I'd simply learn how to control my liquor. Plain as that.

"Something on your mind, honey?" Jessica asked. I shook my head. "You miss him, don't you?" She asked.

I nodded as I buried my head in her shoulder. I found myself crying. "So much, Jess. I shouldn't even care! I don't get it...he was nothing but a friend with benefits...or so I thought...." I trailed off.

"You know he likes you too, right?" I looked up at her, eyes wide. "He told me the other day. He actually went into a distinct description of how much he missed your body. It was kinda awkward." she laughed. I admit that brought a giggle out of me as well. "But anyways, if it was meant to be, you'll be with him someday. Until then, you just have to stand back and let him be with Jasmine."

"Thanks Jess. You're awesome, you know that?"

She popped her imaginary collar. "Well you know, I am the shit." she giggled.

"Bitch please," I scoffed. Both of us burst into laughter. "You ain't all that."

"You want this, Chachi. Don't even lie. You even admitted it once." she teased, sticking her tongue out at me. That is true. I did tell her that if I was ever bi-curious it would definitely be with her.

I laughed. "Whatever, perdedor," I got up off the couch. "I'm going to bed. Goodnight." I bent down and lightly pecked her lips before heading upstairs.

"Wait! What does perdedor mean?!?!?!" she cried.

I laughed loudly. She is truly an amazing person. As I walked past the guest bedroom I heard moans. I was immediately put back in my sulking state. I quickly swallowed my pride and continued to my room.

-------------------------------------------------

Awwww....poor Chanel, right? I felt pity for her right there.

Will she try and break up the happy couple?

Or do you think she'll find refuge in Justin?

Tell me what you think!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

READ!!!!:)

<LEXILUVSU>