Chapter 7

**Chachi's POV**

"So Justin, how's the love life? Anyone special I should know about?" Jay asked.

Justin smirked slightly. Ugh, the ass. "Actually yes. We'd been talking for awhile and I started dating her a couple days ago." That's the story Scooter and my manager, Gabby, told us to go by.

"So who is she?" Jay inquired again.

"Well she's here so why don't I have her come out here? She can surprise everyone?" Justin suggested.

Jay nodded. "Yes, yes of course! Well why don't you come on out here so we can see Justin's new lady?" he smiled, looking into the camera. Ew. This guy is so creepy.

I opened the curtain and walked out. As soon as everyone saw me they all erupted into screams and cheers. I waved into the crowd and smiled brightly as I sat down next to Justin. "Well look who it is! Miss Chachi Gonzalez! So nice to meet you!" Jay said, reaching over his desk to shake my hand.

I shook it and smiled wider as I heard more cheers "Hello." I waved towards the camera.

"So according to Justin he and you are a 'thing' now, am I right?" I nodded. "So how did that work out? You're eighteen if I'm not mistaken. How did you manage to land an older woman, Justin?" Jay joked.

"Ah, you know. It's all about the game." he smirked. "I'm the swag master." He flipped his hair and all the girls screamed. Jay chuckled. "No actually we were both at this benefit signing about a month ago and we had to share a table so I introduced myself, we talked some, and I got her number." he said in fake cockiness, making everyone laugh.

"And if I'm not mistaken these pictures are from the signing right?" Jay nodded towards the screen then a picture of me and Justin sitting at a white table popped up. I was holding up a piece of paper that I had written 'He's Sexy' with an arrow pointing to Justin who was smiling at the camera. And then another showed. Justin was holding up a sign that said 'She's More Sexy' with an arrow pointing to me. I was laughing.

Everyone laughed including me and Justin. See, Scooter said we needed to anonymously submit some fake pictures. So we took that before we got here and sent it in. Justin nodded. "Yeah it was a pretty fun day."

After the interview was over we all went back to Justin's house. His mom was home! Oh my gosh I love Pattie!!!! I walked in the kitchen with Justin while Chazzy and Ryan went upstairs. Pattie was cooking dinner.

"Hey, Mom did you get my Christmas present today?" Justin asked. She nodded. "Well if you don't mind I'll just go on up and have a look," he said, heading towards the stairs, but Pattie jumped in front of him and slapped him.

"Boy, if you go up there I am going to hit you with a spoon." she scowled.

"Mom..." Justin whined, rubbing his cheek. I giggled. "Don't encourage her!" he snapped at me.

"Don't you talk to Chanel like that!" Pattie smacked the back of his head. "Treat her with respect! Now go lay the table." I laughed. All guys' moms just end up loving me. Justin turned to go back down the stairs mumbling things under his breath. "And don't cuss at me!" He stared at her in shock. "Yeah I heard! Mommy has good hearing."

I hugged Pattie and walked into the dining room with Justin. "You got me in trouble." he grumbled, setting the table.

"You got yourself in trouble." I replied, a smug grin on my face. "Bad influence for your siblings if you ask me."

He was about to throw a table mat at me but got stopped. "Don't even think about it," Pattie scowled.

"I didn't do anything!"