Chapter 11

A/N: Hey guys! Just a quick note. THERE WILL NOT BE A SEX SCENE WITH CHANEL AND JESSICA. Some of you have been asking me about that. I don't plan on it. I wouldn't be able to write that. I'm not homophobic, I'm just not comfortable with writing a lesbina sex scene. Enjoy the chapter!

**Chanel's POV**

Jessica, Jasmine, and Jin all left about an hour ago. And guess who's happy ass just called and said they were coming over?

 You guessed it.

Bieber.

Apparently we have an appearance to make today. A date has been set up for us at the World Congress Center. I decided to help Elyssa clean around the house. Surprise, huh?.......Hell no!

I'm not the type to sit around ordering her servants while she blows on her manicured nails.

Cuz, you know, I ain't bout that life.

I'm Latina. We don't play that.

 Back where I'm from in East LA if you order someone to do something, those are fighting words. You can get dealt with! I swear I would- HOLD UP! Ghetto moment. Lemme stop.

I was cutoff mid-thought as I heard the doorbell ring. That must be Justin. I told Elyssa she could go on to her room before I went to answer it. As soon as I opened the door I had to look up, his 5'10" frame towering over my mere 5'4". He leaned down and picked me up, kicking the door lightly shut behind him. We were now face-to-face. He smiled at me.

An actual smile?

As in not a smirk?

From Bieber?

You're shitting me.

"Hello beautiful."

BEAUTIFUL?

You're shitting me twice!

I raised an eyebrow. "I didn't know such a word was in your vocabulary....What's with the random affection?"

He pressed me against the wall, still holding me. "It's all a part of winning you over, sweetheart....tell me, is it working?"

I scoffed. "Hell n-" I was cut off as I felt his lips connect with my neck. I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck, my fingers roaming his hair. I heard moaning, loud at that.

Oh yeah, that's me. Damn it, he got me again.

He murmured between kisses, "Chanel, I believe I asked you a question..."

"Ughh..." I groaned as he once again located my sweet spot. "No....n-"

I looked up at him in awe. He just dropped me....

THIS MF JUST DROPPED ME!

He smirked. I stand corrected. "You know what you should do since you're already down there?"

My eyes widened and I looked to see he had a "little problem" I smiled. "Yes, Justin....I do." I started to pull his zipper down then.....

I dead-legged him XD.

He fell to the ground groaning in pain. I got up, myself smirking this time. "Ready to go, babe?" I laughed. Heading back to the kitchen, I grabbed my purse off the counter and strutted past him out to his car.

About ten minutes later, Justin got in the car, glaring at me. I suspect he went to the bathroom. I laughed. "I don't see anything funny." He frowned as he cranked the car and pulled out of my drive.

***

We were walking around the GWCC, paparrazzi already following us. Justin reached his hand out and grasped mine. I quickly shot my eyes at him. He leaned down and whispered in my ear. "Sell it, Chachi. Remember what Scooter talked about?"

I immediately straightened up, plastering a fake smile and trying my best to annoy the smirks from the paps in front of us. "So what are you guys up to today?" a nice looking woman asked.

Justin smiled at her. "Can't tell you. I'm surprising her."

"What about your Believe album? It has already topped the charts in Canada as well as the US."

"That's great!" he answered, obviously surprised. "I'm really grateful of my fans. I wouldn't be here without them."

The woman smiled. "How nice...... Chachi, any upcoming movie roles for you?"

My fake grin turned into a genuine one. "I get that question a lot lately. There's a couple roles we're looking at behind the scenes. I'm doing one with MTV. I'm sure everyone will love it."

She nodded. "Well, thank you for your time, Chachi and Justin. Enjoy your day."

"You too," we both answered as her and the rest of the paps walked away.

"See, those are the paps I like. They don't linger too long and they actually ask useful questions." I nodded in agreement. "So I noticed the front of your house looked extra clean. Way too clean for one maid."

I looked up at him "I helped Elyssa clean up some."

He raised an eyebrow. "Wow, Chanel cleaning? I'm proud of you! You know that's what real women do. Cook.......Clean......Give Head...."

I hit him in the chest. "Justin!"

"No really! Here's one for you. What does a man do when his dishwasher won't work?"

I shrugged. "What?"

He smirked. "Hit her."

My mouth dropped open. "That is the most sexist thing I've heard in my entire life!"

He laughed. "It's the truth."

We finally reached our destination, since the Congress Center is huge. I probably lost 2 pounds on the way up here. Justin covered my eyes as he lead me somewhere."Ready?"

"As I'll ever be." He uncovered them. My eyes widened in amazement. "Wow!"

--------------------------------------------

I think this is the first cliffy of this story....It might be. I'm not sure. But anyways. I wanted to have them go to the Congress Center in Atlanta because I played there for my regionals volleyball tournament! It was huge! And amazing! I loved it. Anywhores.......

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

READ!!! :)

<LEXILUVSU>