R.W.I.W.H. -1-

~1~

○○Holly○○

All i ever wanted to do is get through the school day without any teasing, but i never get what i want ever since my mom and dad passed away.   Me and my two older brothers were forced to move in the big pack house with everyone else five years ago.   I wish that i could have still stayed at my old house, but i couldn't because  i was to young and didn't have a relative here in Portland.   

My name is Holly Lovelock and i am thirteen years old.  I am a servant to everyone in the 'Night Lighters' Pack.   I would always have to wake up every morning at four just to make breakfast for everyone in this house.  At school it's no different.   Middle and High school were combine together because of how big our pack and the pack next door , 'Moon Lighters' Pack,  They weren't rude like my pack are, they would always treat me as if i were apart of their pack.

Anyways,  I would always get told to never look at the Alpha and his son in the eyes,  i never did.  Today is the day that the Alpha's son turns sixteen.  When a male werewolf turns sixteen, they find their mate by just looking into their eyes or the Sparks of electricity going through their arm.

I got up from my bed and head over to my closet.  I pulled out a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, Purple tank top, and my black long sleeve v-neck.  I walked over to my secret shoe stash,  I pulled out my purple vans and picked up my backpack.  

I really wish i didn't go to school but i have to.  I only have six or five years left till i graduate and leave for  a far far away college.  I thought about maybe going to UCLA or NYU but i know it's way to far from here.  

"Holly? Hurry up we have to leave now!" My brother Kyle yelled from outside the door.

"Coming!" I said.

I opened the door and walked out, I walked down the stairs.  I bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry." I whispered. 

"Watch were your going loser!" I heard that person say,

I nodded and continued walking down the stairs.  I walked out of the house and headed straight for the side walk that leads me towards the school.  I love walking to school it helps me clear my mind on the things.  I never get a ride from anyone at the pack house, they would say that they would be embarrassed if they ever saw me getting out of their car.

When i finally got to place people call school, I pulled up my purple hoodie over my head and plugged in my earphones.   I continue walking through the crowd pathways towards the doors, as usual i was shoved, pushed, and well pressed against something.  This is how my life here has been since my family has died. 

I remember one day how i just wanted to go out for a run.  I changed into my wolf and ran around the territory.  When the guard wolves came to see if i was a rogue are not,  they began to fire questions at me and forced me to change into my human.   When they saw it was me, they pushed me roughly back to the pack house.  From there i got a very bad beating from my brothers. 

Ever since then i would just shift and walk around near the pack house.  Don't get why they beat me since all i did was just go out for a run.  Some times i just wish that i could find my mate and run off with him.  My saving man.

I got to my locker and pulled out the books that i needed for the day. I closed my locker and began to walk towards Algebra class.  As i was about to go in the classroom, i was pushed against the wall roughly and felt the shocks going through my body, my books were suddenly on the floor. I opened my eyes and suddenly my eyes were met with beautiful blue/green eyes.  After a second i realized that i was looking into the Alphas son in the eyes, Dimitri Kale.