R.W.I.W.H. -4-

~Holly~

I looked around my empty room. I realized that I wasn't ready to see them. I wish I could at least come back with another man who has his arms around my waist, but I didn't even think about finding another man. I took a deep breathe and grabbed the last box and walked out of the room.

I realized that everyone was ready to go. Kids are jumping  around ready to meet new kids, parents are stressing on about the arrangments, and as for me I am.nervous about seeing my old pack again.

"Okay, Ladies and Gentlemen, we will be leaving in just a few moments. Please make sure you have everything set and ready." Marcus announced. 

I walked around helping others get their stuff on the trunk of their cars.  I looked over my shoulder and saw a little girl crying.  She looked to be ten years old and had these squared glasses with beautiful mud brown eyes.  I walked over towards her and sat down on the big marbled rocks. 

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

She looked up at me and I noticed that she felt lonely.  

"Nobody likes me. Everyday i keep getting comments about how ugly I am. Everytime I was in the garden playing with my dolls, The boys would come in and brake them apart and say how I am not pretty." She sobbed. 

I remembered the first time the boys in my old pack began to bully me.....

Flashback

I was sitting at the pier looking over the beautiful lake.  I was thinking about my parents death and my brothers sudden change of hearts.  I was hoiding the doll that my mother has gave me when i was five.  I was a happy girl, My brothers were always there to make me happy, My mom and dad were the best parents that a girl could ask for. 

I heard something moving behind me.  I turned around and i saw them.  The boys who have tortured me since I moved into the pack house.  

"Well look who we have here." Dimitri said.

I begin to get up and wipped my tears of my cheeks. And grabbed a tight hold of my doll. I began to walk away but then a hand grabbed a hold of my tiny arms. 

"Where the heck do you think your going?" Dimitri sneered.

I looked down at my buckled shoes.  I was scared to say something, I was afraid of these boys since the first time i entered the pack house. 

"GOT NOTHING TO SAY HUH?! Well let me see if you say something now." He smiled evily and took my doll away from me. 

"GIVE IT BACK!" I yelled and then bit his hand. 

Someone grabbed a hold of my waist and pulled my back.  Dimitri looked over his hand and noticed it was bleeding.

"Now your gonna pay. Boys tie her up to the tree, " He ordered them.  

I looked over at the other guys and noticed my brothers becoming one of them.  I began to cry even more.  I never know they would turn against me this quick, 

I watched as they ripped my doll into pieces.  I began to break down even more.  I wiggled my way out of the tree and ran away. 

Flash Back Ends

"What's your name?" I asked the little girl.

"Yvette." She whispered.

I smiled down at her and realized she had the same name as my mother.  

"Yvette, I promise that i will deal with these boys later.  I hope that everything else is going well with your family." I told her.

She smiled at me and began to tell me everything about her.  She seemed to be just like me when i was younger.   An hour later, The alpha has annouced that we will be leaving.  I stood up and walked Yvette over towards her parents.  

"See you over there." I told her.

She grinned and got in the jeep.  I walked over towards Marcus and turned to look at the house one more time.

"Let's get this show on the road." I said,

~_~_~_~_~_~_~

A/N: 

OMG long time no post!

So I am actually gonna start posting again seeing how i have a way to update my stories from my phone now :D

So far Junior is going great yet stressful.

Next story to be posted is : Begging On Your Knees!

Stay tuned :D