R.W.I.W.H. -2-

~2~

He marked her! That stupid Asshole marked her!

"WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled.

Suddenly everything was quiet.  Everyone was now looking at me. I looked back up and saw Dimitri looking down at me with a smirk. 

"Why? I am your MATE! Not her!" I yelled up at him.

Everyone began to move out of the way as i walking towards the stairs.  All i wanted to do was punch and kill the bitch but i knew that it wouldn't solve anything.  So i just thought of doing the one thing that i promised myself to never do to my mate.  Accept the rejection and leave. 

I stopped mid-way up the stairs when i heard people laughing at the words he had just said.

"You my MATE?!" Then he began laughing.  

I ran alway up to my room and began packing up my bags.  I don't care if he is my mate and i don't care if the Alpha doesn't give me permission to leave.  The one thing i am useful here is for cooking and cleaning.  No gives two shits about me.  As i was packing up my things, the swung open, I recognize that scent.  I turned around to look at a very surprise and angry looking Dimitri.  in one blink of an eyes, He had my pinned against the wall.

"Where the hell do you think your going 'Mate'?!" He asked.

What do i tell him? Oh god i really need to make up a good lie.  if i tell him i'm leaving then he will just beat the shit out of me and have under house arrest.  To be honest i am not a good liar.  

"I ain't going anywhere, i just going to burn all of these clothes.  It reminds me of the times you hit me, you basterd!" I yelled.

Suddenly, i was on the floor holding onto my cheek, trying to ease the pain from the slap. I was yanked up.

"Listen to me.  I don't want you, no one does.  So do us all a favor and stop breathing." He said.

His eyes were now filled with pain and anger. 

"Okay i hope this makes it easier.  I, Holly Lovelock, Accept Dimitri Kale's rejection." I said.

He let's go of me and walks out of my room.  I ran towards my cellphone and began to dial some numbers.

"Alec? Meredith?" 

"Yea?"

I took a deep breath.  I wasn't ready to say goodbye to these wonderful people.  They made me feel like i was apart of them, unlike my pack. 

"I am leaving." I told them.

"I am coming with you." Both of them said.

I smiled and told them that i will meet them in the woods in twenty minutes.  Seeing as how the guards are all at the party, this was my only chance to leave and start a new life, somewhere  were i can find someone new and start a family. I wrote a quick note and left it on my bed.  After gathering all my things, I threw them out the window and jump out.  

After running into the deeper woods, I see Alec and Meredith in a four seated jeep. I smiled. 

"Ready to go?" Alec asked.

I smiled and nodded. 

I was so ready.

○○DImitri○○

I woke up the next morning with a giant headache and a blonde next to me.  I noticed something on her neck and see that she has my mark.   Oh shit.  I jumped out of bed and changed into some clothes and ran out of my room. 

Something is missing.  I walked into the kitchen and i noticed that breakfast wasn't on the table and the house wasn't cleaned up.  I ran up the stairs to give Holly a piece of my mind.  That lazy son of a bitch.  I know i shouldn't be talking about my mate like that but sometimes se can be lazy.

I pushed open the door and saw that Holly wasn't in there.  I looked around and i still didn't find her. I saw a piece of paper on her. 

Dear 'Pack',

I decided to leave because I couldn't handle the abuse and the hurtful comment's.  Obiviously you guys don't know the meaning of the word "pack'.   Three days ago i found my parents will,  It says that i can keep their car and the money in the bank.  I think after reading this letter, you will know that Alec and I took the jeep and as for the money, i took half.  Kyle and Mike can keep the other half.  As for my so-called mate, I despise you.   Don't come looking for me.  Don't even bother coming to find me.  Maybe by now i would be in another pack and another man.   Have a nice life Fuckers.

With much hate,

Holly Lovelock

P.S.  i took your wallet Dimitri. 

She's gone. 

My mate is gone! 

I growl loudly and ran out of the room with the note in my hand.  I pushed opened the door to Kyle and Mikes room. 

"Dude, What's up?" Mike asked.

I was mad at this point that she lied to me about destroying her clothers.  I showed them both the note.  

"No. This has got to be a sick joke, Dimitri.  She wouldn't just leave." Kyle said.

"All of her stuff his gone." I whispered.

They both began to put on their running shoes and began to head outside.  After three hours of searching around the area,  we couldn't find her.  She really is gone.  My wolf began to yell at me for marking the wrong person and also because our mate ranway.

"Wait! I'll call her." Kyle said.

"Speaker." I ordered him.

He pulled out His Samsung slide phone and began to dial her number. After four rings she answered.

"What?" She answered in a bored tone.

"What?! That's all you say is a 'WHAT'?!" Mike yelled.

"Yea. What the hell do you want?" She asked yet again in a bored tone.

"For you to come home." 

"Home? HAHAH That place isn't even home. IT'S HELL!" She yelled.

The three of us looked at each other with Guilt.  Suddenly the line was cut.

She was really gone.

Man i really did it this time