R.W.I.W.H. -3-

2 Years Later

"Come on let's go at it again."  Macus said. 

I rolled my eyes at him and walked over towards were I stand and postioned myself ready to attack to him onto the floor.   After five rounds he should know that I would beat him.   I am the pack warrior and the guard.  I have been in this pack for one year and eight months.   The first four months of the pack, Me,  Alec, and Meredith have been going rogue for awhile, we managed to survive for thaat long until we ran into the Eclipse Pack, Which is our reccent one, We also mage an agreement and stayed with their pack,  

As for me and Alec,  We are just friends.  Alec has managed to find another mate.  According to Macus and Athena, Our Alpha and Luna, Another werewolf tends to get a second chance of having another mate.   I was suddenly interested in the topic.  I walked through the Library here at the pack house and looked over at somethings.  Sadly, It didn't say if they can get another mate from Rejection.  Only the death of a mate,  can bring another new soul into that werewolfs life.  Only Alpha's can mark anothelyr women, but that mark isn't the mark of a true mate and the bond isn't strong enough.

"Can we call it a day already?" I asked.

Marcus smirked and shaked his head.  I growled and began to run towards him.  I grabbed a hold of his waist and took him down. 

"Damn, She is one hell of a fighter." Mike said.

I smirked at Marcus and walked inside the house for some fresh cinnamon tea. I walked down towards the basement after i got my tea.  In the basement we keep all the weapons that we need for battles and other possible threats.  The hunters have been telling us that the rogues have been around the area and trust me we are so prepared.

"Holly, We need to talk about something." Marcus walks in and sits down on his alpha/sex desk.

Here's the thing with the whole sex desk thing, I caught him banging Athena on the desk two months ago and it was an awful view.  Thinking about it now makes me want to throw up.  I looked back up at Marcus and saw him smirking at me.

"Thinking about that time again, Holly?" Marcus said in a joking way,

I rolled my eyes at him and crossed my arms over my chest.

"What do you want to talk about MarKISS?" I asked.

"Your not going to like this one bit but it's for the sake of the pack and I don't want anything happening to them." He started out.

To be honest, I don't like were any of this was going.

"The Night Lighters Pack are willing to take us all in for the time being.  Which means we have to see that mate of yours." He said.

"What?! When did you take to him?" I asked.

"Last week, I didn't want to tell you because I knew how you were going to react-"

I walked out of his office and ran to towards the forest and shifted. I was going to see him again and I wasn't ready yet.  It took me only two years just to built the walls up and now they are going to crumble when I see him with his new mate.

 ~ Dimitri ~

Two years without her.

Two years of pretending to be strong.

When I find her, I will offically claim her as mine and force her back.  I have been sending hunters after hunters to go look for her.  My so called marked mate is off screwing someone else, who I believe is her mate.  I should have known that she would have a mate. 

I walked out of my office and headed to the garage.  I got on my quad and headed to the one place where I would usuall watch Holly read or write.  I would come here once in a while and then just watch her. 

So peaceful.

So far away.

Man I screwed up big time.

~*~*~*~*~

YAY! I finally updated!  Sorry it took so long tho and don't worry this is just a filler chapter.

Please continue to vote and comment! it really means a lot if you do.

With much love,

Noemi♥