Chapter Two

Edd's eyes were blinded by the bright sun when he woke up the next morning, he didn't really get a good nights sleep, not because of the news, but because of a weird vision he had last night. Edd didn't really know what was it about, all it was a person calling his name over and over in a cold, lifeless voice, even thinking about it made Edd shiver with fear. "BREAKFAST, EVERYONE!" cried Matt as Edd was getting dressed and made his bed, quickly he walked into the Kitchen were Tord was eating toast at the table while Matt was cooking eggs and sausages on a frying pan. 

"Morning!" said Tord while he was reading newspaper as well as munching on his toast, "Morning." Edd responded back, he went over to the fridge and grabbed a freezing can of coke, "Nothing like a refreshing sugary drink in the morning" said Edd cheerfully when he sat beside his Norwegian friend. Matt walked over carrying two plates, he placed one plate in front of Edd and one in front of himself, "Anyone get a good sleep?" Matt asked, breaking the silence amongst the table, "Good enough." answered Tord, folding away the paper, "Same." said Edd, he didn't want the others to know about the vision, so that it wouldn't scare them.

So, the trio kept on eating their breakfast when Matt noticed the fourth empty seat at their table, "Has any of you guys seen Tom this morning?" he asked, Edd and Tord stopped eating and looked their ginger haired friend, then looked at the empty chair.

"No I haven't seen him since last night." says Tord

"Maybe he's still in bed." suggests Edd

"I don't know, it's not like Tom to miss out on breakfast." says Matt

"Could be having a hangover, I saw him drinking a lot of Smirnoff before I went to bed." shrugged Tord, taking a another bite on his toast.

Edd began to worry again, he had a feeling in his gut that something was horribly wrong, he lowered his head and forgot about it and started eating his meal again. After breakfast, Tom still hasn't got out of his room yet, this kind of worried Edd a little more, but he continued his day, "Tom better wake up soon." Edd thought "It's nearly 1 in the afternoon." Few more hours passed by and Matt, Tord and Edd were playing Halo, when they finished, it was 3 o'clock and still no sign or sound of Tom.

"Right that's it! I'm waking him up!" said Tord marching out of the room and down the hall, Matt and Edd quickly ran after Tord to Tom's door, who was banging it hard (Giggidy), "Open up you jenovehy, drunken bastard!" shouted Tord, but no respond, he bang the door even louder, but still nothing. Edd shoved Tord aside and knocked on the door "Tom, you okay?" he asked, he lowered his hand and placed it on the door knob and turned it. But the door didn't open. "Oh that's just great, he locked his door from the inside." said Matt sarcastically, "Hang on, there's a spare key in the utility drawer." said Edd, he ran down the end of the hall, opened the drawer and got the key.

He ran back to Tord and Matt and placed the key in the keyhole, slowly Edd turned it and opened the door, as the door opened, a cold breeze waved over the three boys, making them shudder at once.

"Why is it freezing in here?" asked Matt as they walked into his eyeless friends room

"I don't know!" exclaimed Tord, his teeth clattering

"It's dark in here, turn on the light" said Edd 

Tord patted his hands around the wall trying to find the light switch, when he did find it, he flicked it on. "OH MY GOD!!!" shouted Edd, when the lights beamed, Edd, Matt and Tord found Tom's room completely trashed. 

Asdf movies and Ska posters were off the walls and on the ground, his mirror shattered in million pieces of shards, his base 'Susan' broken in two, his dresser and wardrobe was toppled over and his bed was messy. And the window was fully opened, Edd felt a sharp pain in his stomach........What happened to Tom?