Chapter Six

A gloomy silence hovered over the bathroom. The boys didn't know what to say now, they were either shocked, upset, angry or all put together. They were all looking blankly at each other, waiting for a response from one of them.......nothing, just silence.

"I knew something bad was gonna happen. Right from the start." Edd admits quietly, he forms his hands into fists and grits his teeth in anger.

"What do we now?" asks Matt, rubbing his head in confusion.

Tord walks over to the sinks and washes his hands, "Clearly, we need to make a plan and get help." he answers.

"But where can we find someone who knows more about aliens than we do?" Matt asks again, Edd raises his eyebrow at the ginger, "Really!? You can't think of anyone?". Matt shrugged his shoulders. Tord dries his hands and points at the door, "Since Hillary is here, we can ask him...I mean, he does work for the Military.", "But he hates our guts, he'll never help us." Edd speaks out. "Yea, but if we explain to him about our situation, there could be a chance." Tord says back. Matt and Edd look at each other, "All right, I'm in." Matt answers, "Me too." Edd adds-in. The three boys march out of the bathroom and back to Paul's office, hoping to get Hillary's help in order to save Tom.

******************************************************************

They walk back into the room. Hillary and Paul were still there, chatting and discussing, "There you are sirs." Paul says, noticing his clients "We were just talking about you." The little hooded group looks at the Detective in surprise. "You were?" Tord asks. "Yes." Hillary responds back (he's not using his shouty voice now)  "Mr. ter Voode here has told me about what happened to your friend. What is his name......Private Bowlingball or something?" "His name is Tom sir." Edd politely corrects "Thank you young man that's right, so anyway. Mr ter Voode has also informed me the green goo you boys found." Hillary continues.

As the Sargent blabs on, Matt walks over to Edd and whispers in his ear "Something doesn't feel right." "What are you on about?" Edd whispers back, Matt grips his friend's shoulder "Hillary has never been this nice to us before." Edd raises his eyebrow, 'Matt's right' he thought, he remembered the time he was punched in the face by Hillary when they joined the army. And boy, that was a mistake.

Matt and Edd turned back to the others, Hillary was still blabbing "So I'll be honoured for my troops to help you gentlemen find your friend."

Tord smiles "Thank you so much sir!"

"It's my pleasure" Hilarson answers. He smiles at the boys (It's not a pleasant sight to see) 

Paul walks over to his door and opens it, "Well that's everything sorted." he announces "it's been a long night and it's probably best for you gentlemen to go home and get some rest." Edd, Tord and Matt agrees and shakes the busy-eyebrowed man's hand, "Thank you for everything sirs." Matt says. And they walk out.

As they drive home, Edd's stomach was not feeling to good. He knew that something was totally wrong. Why is Hillary being so nice? Edd couldn't put his finger on it.

But little does he know that he and his friends are heading into more danger then they think of........

-----------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY! I have this chapter done. Sorry for the delay! :3

See ya!

Aimee xox