Chapter 8

Konoe spent the whole day trying to convince herself not to look at Sensei, but her luck was against her. In the morning, Fujigaya Sensei subbed for her History class because the teacher was sick and during lunchtime she saw him again.

Konoe was running to the cafeteria to meet up with her friends to have lunch, but as she sprinted down the stairs, she was surprised to see Fujigaya going up and they crashed, causing her to land on top of him.

"Ugh..." Fujigaya grunted as he sat down on the floor and noticed Konoe on top him. "Konoe! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Do you need me to take you to the nurse's office?"

"No thank you, I'm fine." she said. "Uahh!!" she yelled as she noticed she was on top of her teacher, "S-sorry Sensei! I'm really sorry!!" She became flustered and jumped off Sensei's lap.

She then saw his glasses on the floor and picked them up, unconsciously wiping them and putting them on Sensei's face, while sitting next to him.

"Ah, thank you so much." he said, making her nervous. Her heart throbbed and she noticed that her plan was failing, so she ran away from the scene.

After that, she couldn't stop thinking about Sensei and her plan ended up failing. Konoe realised that no matter how hard she tries to forget him, he will keep on showing up in her mind; and the more she denies it, the more she loves him.