Love Is Everything

I walking into the lunchroom and went straight to my table, I wasn't even hungry. My phone starting ringing and I had a FaceTime from my boss aka my dad. He's not my real dad but he took me in when I had nowhere to go, he trained me and taught me wrong from right.

"Hey sweetie, how's school?" He asked cleaning his gun. "It's okay, I broke a girls leg today" I said rolling my eyes.

"That's my girl what she do to you?" He asked cleaning another one. "She accused me of fucking her boyfriend and spit in my face." I said laughing and he started laughing too. Just then Darren came in and said something and my dad looked angry. "Alright sweet I'll see you later" he said and I blew him a kiss and hung up. I looked up and saw Chresanto sitting in front of me.

"Excuse me, what the hell are you going?" I asked putting my phone in my back pocket.

"Sitting." He said smartly.

"Well go sit somewhere else"

"Or what?" I laughed. "You really want to find out?" I asked him. "I'm good, I saw what you did to ole girl in the hallway" he threw his hands up in surrender.

"Wait isn't that your girlfriend?" I asked.

"No, she's just one of my hoes gone wild" he said and I rolled my eyes. "This is why I don't like you, wait let me rephrase that, this is why I HATE you, guys like you love breaking girls hearts and making them go through something you wouldn't imagine. You don't understand how much pain you put a girl through. It's like basically shooting her chest except she didn't die but all the pain is still there." I explained.

"..."

"I wouldn't expect you to understand" I said getting up and walking out. I heard him call my name but of course I wasn't feeding into his bullshit, why the hell did I speak to him in the first place...