Love Is Everything

Adrianna's pov

Today I was hanging with Chresanto, we where having fun so far. We went laser tagging and kicked ass. We where eating ice cream and he told me about hisself.

"My dad die when I was 11 and after that my mom was just an emotional wreck" he explained.

"I'm sorry" I said as we continued to walk. "No it's okay, but tell me about yourself Adrian"

"You can call me Adrianna now" I said and he smiled. "Well tell me about yourself Ms. Adrianna" he said and I laughed.

"Well I watched my mom die, right in front of my eyes, I was 6 and my mom and I was sitting on the couch watching tv, talking about how much I looked like her and we heard a knock at the door, so my mom told me to sit there and she went downstairs to get the door and all I heard was screaming so I didn't know what to do I was 6, so I ran in the closet and hid and the man dragged her up to the room I was in. He threw her on the bed and asked her where I was, but of course my mother wasn't going to tell. So he raped her and all that time she screamed out i wanted to kill him. When he finished. He asked her once more where she was and she didn't tell and she spit in his face and he slapped her and then wiped the spit off his face and grabbed her by her hair and shot her in the head and looked around the room once more and then left. I came out the closet and looked at my mother. I cried and got up and walked away from everything" I said with no emotion.

Chresanto stopped me and hugged me. He said nothing all he did was hug me. I hugged back and sighed. We continued to walk and we saw a bench and sat down on it.

"I went out on my own and my dad David, took me in as his own, he raised me and fought me right from wrong. He taught me everything I know today. Now I work for the CIA as a special agent. I help him capture people and kill them. I'm the princess an he's the king of the CIA. That's why I drive a damn Audi and live in a giant house. I make tons of money" I said shrugging.

"That's why your so protective of yourself?" He asked and I nodded my head yes. He stared into my eyes and we moved closer and closer and our lips touched....

________

Writers block sorry....