Love Is Everything

Adrianna's pov

So it's been a week and me an Chresanto are officially dating and I've never been happier in my entire life. He's so awesome and understands me and treats me like a princess. Today I was taking him to meet daddy. I hope he isn't nervous.

"Ready?" I asked him with a smile and he grabs my hand and kisses it. "Yup"

-

We pulled up to the agency and I can see Chresanto getting nervous. "Chresanto please don't be scared he's a nice guy" I said as we walked up to the giant door.

"Hello Adrian" Darren said and I smiled and introduced him to Chresanto and I think Chresanto lightened up.

We got up to my fathers office and he was filling out work. "Daddy?" I asked and he looked up with a smile and Chresanto got nervous all over again. "Hey sweetie, this must be Chresanto" he said shaking his hand. I think daddy noticed he was nervous.

"Son no need to be nervous" he said and Chresanto sighed in relief. "Sorry I just thought-"

"That I work for the CIA I would be an overprotective asshole, I already know I've dating girls with fathers like that" he said and they both laughed. "Oh sweetheart, I need you to finish off brad from yesterday, he told us where Raphael was" my dad said and I smiled with joy, I never liked that son of a bitch.

"My pleasure.." I said with a smirk. "Come on Chresanto you should watch your girlfriend kill, it's a good show" my dad said and I laughed. "Yeah come on sweety" I said and he walks with me to the 'room'.

"Hey sweetie you can sit right there" I said pointing to a king sized chair. "Hey Brad missed me?" I asked sliding gloves onto my hands. "Rico, my gun please?" I asked and Rico handed me me gun. I cocked it and held it to Brads head and he started to panick.

"Wait! I told you every thing you wanted to know!" He yelled. "Yeah Brad, but you know too much" I said and shot him clean in the head. "Damn that feels good" I said handing my gun to Rico and sliding my gloves off and went and sat on Chresanto's lap. He kissed my lips softly and I smiled.

-

Chresanto's pov

I don't know why but when Adrianna kills, she looks so fucking sexy. Damn I love this girl. She sat on my lap and I just wanted to fuck her right now but I couldn't so I guess a kiss will do for now. I kissed her and she kissed back and I heard someone clear their throat and we both looked up to see a very tall man he was light skinned , green eyes and curly hair. Adrianna got up and hugged him. Who the fuck is this?

"Chresanto this is Jayden, my ex" she said and he glared at me. I stood up and shook his hand, something looked wrong with this guy, it didn't feel right...

________

I really don't know if I should continue this book... I'm running out of ideas :'(