Love Is Everything

Chresanto's pov

Adrianna- I mean Adrian where sitting at her table and we where laughing and cracking jokes. I've never seen her smile or even laugh and her smile made me happy. I was just staring at her I couldn't help it she was too beautiful.

"Chresanto?" She said waving her hand in front of my face. "Oh sorry" I said and ate one of my fries. "Watch this" she said with a smile.

She sat a carrot on the table and closed her eyes. "Tell me where you want it to go" she said keeping her eyes closed. "Rebecca green" I said and she thumped it and it landed straight in top of her head and she went crazy.

"How the hell did you do that?" I asked amazed.

"It's just skill" she said smiling and shrugged. Man this girl was perfect. I was falling for her her more and more everyday. She pulled out her phone and called someone.

"Hey dad"

"Is he okay?" She asked with a worried face. "Okay call me if anything else happens, love you, bye" she put her phone back in her pocket....

-

Adrianna's pov

One of Raphael's men shot Harry, but he's okay. I have to catch him fast! Right now I was in math and we had this project and we had assigned partners. Of course mine was Chresanto he was happy and I guess I got someone I get along with. I shrugged it off and met up with him.

"So who's house?" He asked. "Mine" I said and he shrugged. "Okay, sounds like a plan" I gave him my address and was on my way.

-

"So Adrian, why are you so mean?" Chresanto asked as I was measuring. "I'm not mean, I just have a low tolerance for bullshit, and I'm not hitting my tongue for anyone" I said and finished. "Your turn" I handed him the ruler and he did as I did.

"Your too beautiful to act like you do, it really scares people" he said. "It's suppose to you would be surprised if you really knew me like that" I said with a smirk and he looked up at me and flashed me a smile...

_______

More in store I'll be posting a picture of Adrianna later on in the story. She's very pretty. Enjoy!