The Boys?

Sadie's P.O.V.

I cocked the gun and hit four dead in the head and suddenly the ground starting to shake and I fell through the ground. I crawled through a small whole in the wall. Just in time for the dead to start falling in the whole. I let my eyes adjust, I was in some sort of bomb shelter. There where guns, food, a TV, and most importantly a radio. I ran over to the radio to see if it still works. I pushed a little red button and a light turned on. A static noise came from the speakers and I picked up a microphone and headphones and plugged it in. I played with the dial for a bit and nothing came up.

I walked over to the bed in the corner. And laid down, I felt comfortable. for the first time, in a long time.

~~~~~

Niall's P.O.V.

Oh My God!!! I can't believe I just did that. And I dragged all the lads in with me, outside of the hotel building. What if we die, we need to get somewhere safe.

We need to find the girls, I need to find Abbi. Last time Chris said she was at the stadium. I still remember that stadium, it was the last big concept we played. And the day the world went to hell. I gripped the baseball bat that was in my hands tighter. I looked behind me and saw the guys gripping random items. Liam and Harry both had crow bars, Zayn had a pillow case with some rocks in the bottom. Louis was carrying a rusty knife he found in some rubble.

"Okay guys, we need to make our way to the stadium. It is a couple of miles that way." I said pointing west.

"Um, sorry Mate but the stadium is that way." Louis said pointing North.

"Your both wrong, it is over there." Liam said pointing to the really tall building poking out from behind a bunch of smaller buildings. We started to walk and there was a dead guy walking towards us. I raised my baseball bat and struck the guy on the head. I was about to leave him when a whole heard of of them started to walk around the corner. Me and the guys froze in out tracks, the closest dead guy looked at us and produced the is high pitched scream. All of them suddenly took off in our direction. We bolted and took off in the opposite direction of the stadium.

Abbi's P.O.V.

Something... something isn't right. I don't know what it is but I push the feeling aside.

"Beth, this place... it's... it's amazing. Truly amazing. I don't know how you did it, but you managed to create an entire civilization in one small place." I said looking around.

"I can't take all the credit, if it weren't for the people pitching in and working together to get food, supplies, and other essential items we would have never been able to do it." Beth said folding her arms and resting them on her desk. 

"So what did you want me here for?" I asked sitting down on the chair across from her. 

"Well Abbi, you see that is the thing, I want you to leave the camp. and before you think I am kicking you out, I am not. I want you to go on guard." Beth said.

"Like, to find other people?" I asked placing my hands on her desk.

"Yes, and to find more food, more health supplies. That kind of stuff in general. So what do you think?" Beth asked taking a sip of coffee. 

"I don't know Beth, I need to keep an eye on Clarissa." I said, I just have this feeling that something is up.

"Clarissa will be fine, I assure you. She has her brother now, shelter, food. You can rest in peace now knowing that she is safe right?" Beth said with a tone in her voice that didn't make sense.

" I guess, but I can stop whenever I want, right?" I asked Beth.

"Of course, it's not we are forcing you." Beth said with a smile, that didn't fit her face.

Harry's P.O.V.

The Mates and I got out of the hotel after Niall convinced us to come and try to save Abbi and the rest of the girls, they ran into a dangerous group of people... We don't really know why they are so dangerous.

We were running from the dead and I saw a bar up ahead. I pointed and we made it to the bar, we slammed the doors just as the dead got there. I watched as Liam and Zayn pinched a guys fingers in the door and watched as the fell crawling and moving around.

They were banging on the door but thankfully the doors were solid oak. We all turned to Niall.

"What are we supposed to do!?" Louis screamed at him.

"Guys, lets calm down. We need to find the girls and get them back to the hotel." Liam said walking over the counter.

Clarissa's P.O.V. 

No matter what, I am keeping my eyes on my brother. I just got him back and I am  not ready to let him go. I can'y lose him again. 

I wonder what Abbi is doing? She has been pretty busy lately, finding new people to bring into the group. finding more food so that we can eat. 

I want to start a garden.

I am going to go ask Beth if I could start a garden.

I knock on her door and I hear her say come in.

I sit down and she smiles.

"So Clarissa, what brings you here today?" Beth asks.

" I was wondering if I could start a garden?" I asked sitting up a little straighter.

'I am so sorry Clarissa I am going to have to say no, but we can have someone else start one." Beth says standing up.

"Wait why can't I start it?" I asked standing up in defence.

"Because people are going to be seeing  very little of you from now on." Beth said

I felt something go over my mouth and then everything went black...

~

Okay guys!!!! Here is the next chapter, I hope you like it. I am typing it in my entrepreneurship class. I  know I haven't posted in a while, but I just got glasses and I am now able to focus. So Expect more chapters from me. Bye!!! 

See you later troops!