Chapter 5 (Unedited)

Hey everyone sorry I don't update all the time. if you have ideas on how to make the story better please comment. And again sorry for the slow updates...

Lyci' s POV

As Grendel left I let out a sigh. Why do I feel so connected to him? What did he want with me? I shuddered at the thought. He said this was our room now. God what was happening here? I didn't ask for this. I do not want this. Why did he bring me here?

I got into the the bath tub, and slowly sinking into the water. The water was actually clear. Not tinted brown, or yellow, but actually clear. I couldn't believe it. I washed myself thoroughly, and got out. I drained the water and rinsed out the tub. I wrapped myself in a big white fluffy towel. I passed the mirror, and gasped. My cheek was covered in a nasty purple bruise.

Stupid werewolf. My first time around people and I get kidnapped, slapped, and told to share a room with a werewolf.. This sucked. "Miss? I.. I have the clothes Alpha wanted for you. I'll set them on the bed alright?" I jumped at first but slowly relaxed. I came out, and saw Jean shorts and a tank top. A bloody tank top. These wouldn't cover me. They would leave me vulnerable. I huffed, but got dressed anyway.

When I was done, the doors burst open. The boys came running at me, with arms wide open. I kneeled down, and hugged them back. A woman was standing in the doorway. I looked up, and watched her watching me. "So, you care for them.' I nodded' I see they care for you as well." I nodded again. "You may speak girl." I let go of the boys, and they ran back to her. "Momma. Momma." They wined. She walked away taking them with her.

I felt my body relax, that was before I was grabbed from behind. I grabbed the hand and flipped them over my shoulder. I gasped when I saw it was a teenage girl. She looked dazed. Shaking her head she looked at me. "What the hell was that. You can't just flip someone over your shoulder, when they haven't done anything to you!" she yelled at me. I took a step back, she kept screaming at me. I shrunk down into a ball. I was crying. Hard.

"TINA!! What The HELL do you think your doing!!" Grendel yelled. He grabbed the girl by the throat, and slammed her against the wall. "I already yelling at Evelynn, for yelling, and scaring her. I just gone yelling at Ryder, now tell my why I shouldn't throw you through the wall right now." he growled. She whimpered, and scratched at his hand on her windpipe. I whimpered, and backed away from the two. He threw her out the doors, and slammed them shut.

He put his hands up, as if to tell me that he meant me no harm. I buried my head, and sobbed. I couldn't look at him. I felt his hands pull me to him. He held me tight, and I wrapped myself around him. He was offering comfort that I needed. He held me tighter, and picked us up off of the ground. He brought us to the bed and sat down. "Lyci. Love, are you alright?" I let out another painful sob, and cried into his neck. He sighed, but didn't let go.

I felt myself drifting off to sleep. I couldn't cry anymore, and my energy was gone. I sighed contently into him. He laid us down, and I curled into him. Breathing his scent in. I fell asleep.

Grenel's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt her relax, and fall asleep. I stroked her hair. I don't understand this at all. One second she's scared, and I think she hates me, then the next I have her wrapped around me, and seeking comfort from me who had just scared her. I want to know why Tina was yelling at her. She was usually such a nice girl. I shook my head, confused. I need to talk to someone about this. One of the mated males. They should know.

I wasn't even tired, but the fact that she was in my arms calmed my wolf enough for me to relax. I looked at her face, and sighed. She was gonna be a handful. I just knew it. Not that she was a bad person, or anything, it's just that well. She gets scared of everything, and is compassionate. She doesn't seem to get angry, or stand up for herself.

I didn't know what I was going to do. I just hope I get the chance to explain to her what was going on. She doesn't know she's my mate, but I didn't know how to tell her. She was so fragile, I don't want to hurt her. I couldn't intentionally hurt her if I tried.