The First Day

Peridot'sPOV:

We finally got there after 3 hours and I was sooooo bored.We got out of the car and started moving stuff in. I got to say the house looked pretty decent, it was a small house with yellow walls, tiny kitchen,big Living room and one Bath room.We put the box's in the living room and I went up stairs to pick my bedroom.I open the door and see a big room with green walls.

"JASPER I CALL THIS ROOM!" I yelled to my sister
"WHATEVER" She yelled back
I grab my stuff and place them in the room. I start to unpack everything and place them everywhere I want them to be, its good to have order! When I finished I lay on my bed and think 'oh yea I have school tomorrow' I get up, grab my Aline alarm clock and place it on the desk and set it to '6:00'. Then, I lay on my bed again and fall asleep.

NEXT DAY..

BEEEPPPPPPPPPP!
I hit my alarm clock and get up. I go in the Bathroom and take a quick shower then I brush my teeth and go back in my room to pick out my cloths. I look in my dresser and pick out a black tank top,a green sweater,jeans and black and green sneakers.

I go down stairs and see only Jasper."where's mom?"I ask.
"She's gonna find a job, dude"
I nod and eat some pancakes Jasper made.
"do ya need a ride?" Jasper asked me
I nod.We both get up and get our bookbags then go in Jasper's bright orange car.

TIME SKIP...

We made it to school and everyone stares at us.I think its because Jaspers skin disorder and because they never seen us at school before.We walk in the school and go to the front desk to get are schedule."hello miss?"Jasper tells the lady with blonde hair like mine and looks like she's going to kill someone."what?"she says in a sassy tone."were both new so can we get are schedule?".She gives us it"here,now leave me alone".we walk away.

RINNNNNGGGGGGG

"That's the bell,i'll see you later dot,also tell me if someone is bullying you."I nod and walk to class.when I finally got to my homeroom everyone looks at me."oh yea,class this is Peridot she's new so be nice to her."some people wave at me and some don't care."why don't you sit there".She points to two empty seats.I sit in one of the chairs."so as I was saying-".the door swigs open revealing a girl with blue hair,blue eyes and she was wearing a crop top with jeans and had dark skin,I blushed because she was beautiful."Lapis!your late,again!"Lapis rolls her eyes"whatever"she sees me and smirks then takes a seat next to me."hey"she says"h-hi"I say waving.

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH...

I bolt out of the class room and run to the lunch room and see Jasper
"HEYYY PERI!"Jasper waves her hand in the air with a big simile on her face.
I walk over there and I see Jasper with five girls
"Peri I want you to meet the girls! First is Rose,shes the sweetest girl you'll ever meet!".She points to a tall girl with pink curly hair and she had a soft simile.
"Garnet, she's silent but deadly!" I look and see a also tall girl with dark skin, a square afro, and shades.
"Pearl, she's supperrr borrring!"she was skinny and tall,pale skin,light pink hair and a very long and pointy nose.
"Amethyst, opposite of Pearl, super fun and full of energy!" A short and chubby girl with light purple hair and dark skin too.
"Annnddd finally Lapis, she's a punk"Its was her.That girl from my class, she simiked at me, making my heart feel like it skipped a beat.
'Oh no I'm gay...' I thought