The Office

(Art from Lizzie2756 Go check them out!)

PERIDOT'S POV:

"OK so let me get this straight,you had a fight with aquamarine because she kissed your girlfriend?"Mr.Dewy asked and I nod.He sighed and got up and looked out his window with his hands behind his back.While his back was turned me and aquamarine glared at one other.
"You may go.But don't let this happen again,this is a warning."Mr.Dewy said and I ran out.I didn't know where to go,I couldn't go back to the gym,I don't want to see lapis,she probably hates me.I ran outside the school and sat under a tree.I close my eyes and drift into a deep sleep.

LAPIS' POV:

After what happen between Peri and Aqua,We continue to play but I walked out. I walked in the hallway and went to the field and sat on the bottom bleachers.I sigh.I put my head down.
"Hey lappy."My eyes widen and look up and see Aqua there,smiling.I blush and look away.She sits next to me.
"I'm sorry."She said and I look at her.
"I'm sorry too."She look at me funny.

"Why?I was the one who kissed you and made problems with your girlfriend. I was just jealous."She has a faint blush on her cheeks.
"I didn't mean to make you jealous and when we used to hang out I had a crush on you."She looks at me and her faint blush turned into a huge blush to her ear.'God she's cute...No stop.'We were both quite.Aqua grabs my chin and makes me look in her dark blue eyes.

"Can I kiss you?One last time?"Aqua asked,quietly.I blush and nod.We lock lips and I wrap my arms around her.'She kisses like Peri...'.A few seconds later we part.I smile and hold her hand.
"I love you but I can't because I love Peri."She frowns but then smiles.
"I know."I hug her and I wave bye to her then walk out of the school.'where are you?'.I look and see Peri sleeping under a tree.I smile and go up there and sit down next to her sleeping body.I stroke her cheek.

"I'm sorry,for everything. I wish we never met,so you don't have to deal with someone like me."I frown and move a piece of hair out of her face.
"Maybe you'll meet someone special, not a bad kid,not a dumb ass like me.Someone who has straight A's and gives you anything in the world.I just wish I could have did better and make you happy.I failed you,I just want you to know that I.....I love you."I wipe my tears and I kiss her four head,I get up and start to walk away.But I felt something grab my wrist.

I look down and see Peri smiling.
"Your all I want lapis."I frown.
"N-no I'm not,I failed to love you."Peridot gets up and hugs me.
"No you didn't, you did everything right.I'm happy I met you lapis."I start to tear up and Peri wipes them.She smiles at me.
"I love you my happy lappy."I smile.
"I-i love *sniffs* you t-too."I kiss her on the lips.She kisses back and we walk home,hand and hand.

'I love you Peri.'