A "Nice" Game Of Dodgeball

LAPIS'S POV:

I walked in the school and skate board to my locker, being notice by everyone as always.I go in my locker and get out my cigarettes,yes I smoke but not a lot.I put it in my pocket and put my skate board in my locker.
"Hey lappy!"I turn around and see amethyst.
"Sup Puma."I smirk at her and show her the cigarettes.Amethyst nods and me and her began to walk.
"The jocks are looking for you."Amethyst said.
"Uh why?"I asked,she smirks.
"I don't know,maybe because your hot as fu*k."I laugh at this.
"Why are you laughing?you know its true,the popular girls want to kill you because your attractive!"Amethw yells.
"They hate me because I dumped water on their perfect clothes."I say with a smile.Amethyst laughs.

"Lapiiiiiisssss!!!!"I turn to see my cute girlfriend running to me.
"Hey babe."I smirk and put my arm around her.
"H-hey."She Blush's and I'm fangirling in my head because she's so freaking cute!
"Hey P-Dot!Me and your girlfriend are going outside for a smoke,wanna join?"Peridot thinks and shakes her head.
"OK then,see ya later."I kiss her head and she smiles.
"Bye."She walks to class and amethyst smirks at me.And me and amethyst go out side,behind the school and start smoking.

"What's with that grin?"I sigh because I know its something dumb.
"Who knew my badass friend can have such a sweet spot on a nerd."Amethyst laughs and I blush.
"O-OH SHUT UP!YOUR DATING THE LEADER OF THE SCIENCE CLUB!"Amethyst blushs.
"Ok,ok!"Amethyst said and I huff.
RINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

"Yo lappy let's go to gym,were having dodgeball!"Me and Amethyst cheer.
"YASSSSS LETS GO!"Me and amethyst go to gym where everyone is.I saw peridot and I sneak up behind her and hug her.
"AH!"I laugh as she got scared.
"Shh its me~."I whisper in her ear.
"Ugh your so mean."She huffs.
"Aw don't be like that~."I rub her cheek with my thumb and she looks away,blushing.

"ALL RIGHT KIDS LETS PLAY DODGEBALL,SO WE NEED TEAMS-"The teacher was cut off with me and amethyst yelling.
"I volunteer!"Everyone sighs because we are the teachers favorite.
"Ok lapis pick people to be on your team."I smile.
"Peridot,granet,Rose,shappire..."I said other names but that's not important.Then amethyst said,Jasper, pearl,ruby,etc.
"OK LETS START!1.....2.....3....START!"me and amethyst grab a ball and started throwing it at one other.
"Lapiiis!!!help!"I then to peridot and push her with my hip before a ball could hit her.
"Thanks..."She says,blushing and I smirk.Amethyst then threw the ball at me but I ducked and it hit one of my teammates.

I smirk and I throw a ball back at her but it hit pearl.'shit'.
"*GASP*IM GOING TO GET YOU BACK NOW!"My eyes widen 'shit,shit,she's going hit Peri!'.I look at push peridot before the ball can get her and it hits granet then bounces to jasper.I throw the ball at ruby and she falls.We throw balls at more people and then amethyst hits peri.'UGH NO'.Then I realized me and amethyst are the only ones left.Me and amethyst smirk.

Then we start throwing..........THEN....I HIT HER!!!! I dance in her face.
"HAHAHAHA I win!I'm the best!"My teammates cheer.
"Waaaa I lost...."amethyst crys,pearl pats her back.And peridot comes over.
"Heh good job lapis."I smile and wrap my arm around her.

LATER...(LUNCH)

I asked Blondie if we can eat on the roof and she said ok.So me and Peri are walking to the roof,holding hands.We got to the roof and sit down.While looking at the sky,Peri was looking at me.
"why you looking at me Peri?"I smirk and look at her,she Blush's.
"I-i um sorry.."I grab her chin to make her look at me.
"Its ok~."I press my lips with hers.I pull her in my lap and continue to make out with her,I put my hand under the back of her shirt and touch her bra.Peridot pulls away and looks at me.
"L-lapis n-not now.."I nod and pull her in a hug and her head is in my chest.
"Sorry I get carried away.."I pet her hair.
"I-its ok."Me and her smile
'I can't wait for our date Friday.'