Pt.17

Catherine's POV

The sun was ever so slightly shining threw the black curtains, it was a warm morning so I got out of bed. I walked to my dresser and grabbed some black shorts, a long sleeve crop top with a hoodie attached to the back, a black knee high sock and a white knee high sock. I then grabbed my mouth mask, black skin tight gloves, my goggles, a white beanie, and a black laced bra, with matching underwear. I walked it the restroom and hoped in the shower. After getting out and dressing I dried my hair and straitened it. I looked in the mirror and looked at my plain, strait, black hair. I looked at it and had an idea. Then I walked out of the restroom and went to the black box, then I pulled out a potion bottle with white powder in it. I walked in the restroom again and looked in the mirror, then I opened the bottle and sprinkled some powder on my tips of my hair.( my hair was about 13 inches, so I only sprinkled white dust on 5 inches on the tips.)five inches of my hair began to fade to gray then white then pure white. I looked at my reflection and smile. I walked out of the restroom, then walked to a wall near the closet. I put my hand on the wall and said some words, then a glow appears and it fades. A door appears. I open it and there's a spiral stair case. I walk up the stair case and come across a hall way. The hallway has 5 doors. I walk in the first door, a kitchen. I walk in the second, a living room. I walk in the third, a garden room. And the forth is a library. I walk to the last, a weapon and magics room. I walk back to the library and took out a book. It's called "Petter pan" it was my favorite book. I walked back to the stair case and walked down to my room. I put the book down on my nightstand and walked to the twins room. I see Glare in her black dress with hoodie attached to it,  that matched the white one she had on the other day, and her black tinted goggles, and mouth mask. I see Mist in black pants and a black t-shirt with a hoodie attached to it, like the one he had the other day as well. They turned around from what they were doing, they looked at me and went back to work. I walked in the room closer and say they were drawing Adam. I smiled and walked to Adams room and opened the door, I see him in the green jumpsuit, and green goggle, with his mouth mask. He looks at me and runs to me. "Look what I learned." He grabs my hand and pulls me to a lime table he had in the corner of the room. He shows me a pot of dirt with a rose, he them touches the flower and said some words in Greek. He then opens his eyes, and the rose grows till it turns into a bush of roses with vines that cover the walls. "See!!" He says in excitement. "Great you have begun to understand the functions of you're powers." He then touches the flower bush and it shrinks into a single rose again. I leave him alone to continue and walk to twins room and out the door. I walk to my backpack and take out the soul crytles, then I go to the stair case. I go to the weapons and magics door and walk in. I go to a black large closet dresser. I open the two big doors, and a white light glows, next thing I know one side of the closet dressed was black shadow, and the other half was a white light. "I never did like doing this." I said out loud. I grab the crytles and put some in the white side which was heaven and some in the black side which is hell. Only 3 out of the 26 crytles I got went to hell. Which included Adams parents and another person. I closed the closet dressers doors and went to my work desk. I opened my backpack and took out the ninja stars and sharpened them, I did the same to my ninja knifes and put them back in my backpack. Then I walked out of the room, down the hall, down the stairs back in my room. I walked to closet, I pulled out my belt. I went to the black box and took out 2 side holders, I opened one side holder and put in some ninja stars, I opened the other and put in some ninja knifes. Then I put them on my belt to use some time without carrying my backpack everywhere. I grabbed my knife with the red ribbon and slid it in a holder on my belt. Before I closed the black box and put my backpack down and opened it and put in 3 mettle orb bombs that can only be set off by my command. And then I took out the silver medium orbs and only put one in my backpack, then I put the rest back in the black box. I went to the twins room. "Be right back. I'm going to go the store." I said opening the door a little. They nodded and went back to there business. I closed the door and walked out my door. I walked down the hall and down the stairs. I stepped foot on the main floor and began walking to the door. I reached for the door. "Good morning. We're are you going? Shouldn't you eat first?" Said Slenderman from behind me. I turned around and saw he was across the room poking his head out of the kitchen. And everyone in the dinning room was staring at me. I walked to a corner were the light didn't shine and disappeared. "Cathy? I know you are there." Said slender as he walked out the kitchen to the dinning room. He stopped and sat down at the head of the table. He turned to his side and there was a chair next to him, he then looked at the corner near the chair. "I made you're favorite." He said in a teasing voice. "Fine. I'll eat with everyone for once." I came out of the dark corner near the chair and a dark black mist followed me as I came out, then retreated back to the shadows as I came to the chair. I sat down next to him, I looked at him and smiled under my mask. I then turned to looked at everyone who was just staring at me at this point. I noticed that the 3 other chairs near slender, were saved for the people who weren't here yet. Then a door opened and Masky, Hoodie, and Toby came in from the large black front doors. They walked to the table and sat in there seats. Masky sat next to slender in front of me, and Hoodie sat next to me. Then Toby sat next to Masky. "Well since we are all here, time to eat." Slender said, as his tentacles went to the kitchen and came out with plates placing them down. "Cathy can you help me?" He said since he didn't have a lot of tentacles only 10. "Okay" I said happily. Then 10 black skinny tentacles came out of my back and went near the kitchen. They came back with 5 plats. I set them down on the end of the table where five seats where 5 seats were saved. Masky looked at me then Slendy. "Why the extra 5?" He said confused. "Oh, well. The other five of the family members are visiting." As he said that I set the plates down and looked at him. My tentacles went back in my back and they disappeared. Then a nock on the door came, I looked at the door then back at him. "Guess who..?"Slendy said looking at me. The door opened and 5 familiar people came threw.