Pt.48 Drunk/ Bloody Painter

Drunk Catherine POV
-after 4 bottles-
-mature-

I looked down and my head started to hurt. I looked around and I saw 4 empty bottles of liquor. I got up and stumbled but held on to the wall. I then saw Bloody Painter. He was walking to me and was by this point right in front of me. "Cath? You ok?" He asked concern. I nodded and I felt him pick me up. "She's drunk. I'll take her to her room." Bloody Painter said. "And I'm gonna sleep after, I'm kinda tired." He said as he began to walk up the stairs. I looked around and saw the hallway. I then saw my door but blurry. He set me in the bed and turned the lights off. He was about to leave but I teleported in front of him and put my arms around his neck. "And where are you going....Helen..?" I asked all fuzzy. He was looking down at me and was blushing. I then locked the door with my powers and blocked my mind and Bloody Painters mind, so Slenderman doesn't read them. I smiled and looked up at him. I then teleported away reappeared behind him and took his mask. I put it down as he turned and I smirked. "Cath. Your drunk. You don't know what your doing. Unlock the door." He said as he took a step back. I tried to act normal but he didn't buy it. I then walked to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him hungerly. He blushed but soon fell in temptation. He kissed back and grabbed my waist. I smiled into the kiss and felt him grab my butt lightly. I then pulled back and looked up at his breathless face. His dark hair and blue eyes pierced me with a glare I couldn't forget. I then smiled and let go of him. "Come draw me." I said as I grabbed his collar on his shirt and took him to the side of the bed. I grabbed the chair from my vanity and pointed to sit in it. He sat and I grabbed my sketch pad and a pencil. I gave it to him and grabbed his cheek. "Be right back." I said. I then went to the restroom and closed the door. I unzipped my jumpsuit and took it off. I was left in nothing but my underwear and bra. I then grabbed my black robe. And walked out and turned the lights on. He turned and blushed so bad. I then removed my robe, laid on the bed on my stomach, and swayed my feet back and forth. He began to draw me and look up and down every once in a while. Then in the blink of an eye he set the sketch pad down and took his shirt off. He then got on top of me, flipped me, and looked me in the eyes, with nothing but lust. I sat up, I kissed his lips, and with one hand I began to trace his abs. They didn't show off a lot but they where there. I then shut the light off with my powers and put my hands on his back. I pulled back looking into his eyes smirking. I then slowly traced his vertiera up and around his neck grabbing his cheek. A shiver went down his spine and I smiled knowing I had a power over him. I then leaned in again and kissed him. He physically asked for entry into my mouth and I opened my mouth. He then slid his tongue into my mouth and explored. After a while we pulled away. I was blushing and I could tell he was two. I laid down and looked up at him. "Pants. Off." I ordered. I heard him chuckle then I heard clothes moving. I then started to read his mind. I was bored and found out he went comando today. I blushed as I felt 'him' on me. I blushed, smiled, and turned so I was on top. I kissed him and after a while I felt him unhook my bra and take it off. He then slid my underwear off and threw them on the floor.

--morning.--

Catherine's POV

I woke up my head hurting and everything spinning. I sat up and realized I was naked. I jumped out of bed and saw my underwear and bra. I grabbed them and put them on quickly. I then looked for my jumpsuit I looked around and turned the candles on with my fire style. I then looked and saw a blue button on shirt. I picked it up and looked at it. It had a yellow button with a smile on it. I then saw black pants...I looked at my bed and saw Bloody Painter sleeping on his stomach on my bed. I covered my mouth and shook my head 'no'. I went to my restroom and looked at myself. I was disgusted at what I did...I felt like vomiting because of the thought of me getting drunk and taken advantage of in a flash. I saw my jumpsuit and put it on. I walked out and saw him still sleeping. I saw my backpack and opened it. I took my belt out and put my backpack on. I then saw my sketch pad. I saw a sketch of me laying on my chest, in my undergarments, waging my feet... I blushed and set it down. I then went to my mirror brushed my hair and saw marks on my neck... I touched them and they disappeared. Good thing I have powers. I turned and saw him move in his sleep and face me. I then realized he was naked!!! I then saw his calm face...I blushed and freaked out. I put my goggle and mouth cover on and looked at him. "Clothes on.." I whispered. There was a glow that came then faded. He had his clothes on and was sleeping on the bed. I grabbed his hand and teleported it his room. He was on his bed and I walked up to him. I grabbed his head and erased his memory of anything that happened last night. I blushed at his memories and felt disgusted and disappointed at myself. I then teleported back to my room and saw his mask. I teleported to his room and put it on his bedside table. I teleported back and cleaned my room and fixed my bed. I then realized the boys room was right there!!! I walked to it and opened the door. The rooms all had been untouched. I left there room and left mine. I went down the hall and down the stairs. I saw everyone passed out on the floor and some on the couch. I saw Slenderman finish cleaning and put everyone on the side. I also saw Offender passed out on the floor, and Ben hanging front the chandler. The only people that I didn't see was Sally, Trenderela, and Slend. "Morning. You passed out yesterday after finishing 4 bottles." Slender said chuckling. "Yeah, sorry." I said. "It's fine, you have the same type of drinking trait as Offender so it doesn't really matter. I'm just cleaning and everyone kinda did the same and passed out." He said. "Want me to make them sober?" I asked. "Please do." He said chuckling and putting the broom away. I touched everyone's head and after a while everyone woke up. "Fuck me....I feel like shit.." Jane said stumbling. I giggled and saw Ben freak out. I hovered to him and faced him. "So what's hanging?" I asked. "Ha ha. Very funny." He said letting go and hovering. I chuckled and teleported to the kitchen. "What should I cook?" Slender asked. "Can I cook?" I asked. He nodded and left to pick Offender up. I noticed Trender and Splender weren't here. 'They slept on the floor of my room.' Slender said in my mind. I giggled and got everything to make waffles. I washed my hands and started to make the mix and set it down. Then out of now where there was a hatchet to my neck. "Where is she....." Someone said behind me. "Toby? What are you doing?" I asked as I sighed. He took the hatchet away form my neck and turned me around. "Where is she...Annabel....?" He asked grabbing my arm and putting force on it. "She's at my capitel..." I said simply looking at him. I used my free hand to pull my goggles down and mouth cover down. "Capitel...?" He asked. "Sorry I stole a victim from you but I saw the pain in her so I took her to my Kingdoms Capital and made her an Air Bender ION." I said looking at his hands grip tighten...