Pt.27 Silvers request

Catherine's POV

I left the room, and went back in mine to talk to Silver. I closed the door behind me, Silver was watching the movie I forgot to pause. He was hovering in front of my bed. He turned and faced me, them I hovered over to him. "You know the three of you are one of the few people who have seen my face. Other than my brothers, my Slenders 2 children, Jeff, Ben, Jason, and EJ. Only 10 people plus you three, makes 13. I mostly just keep my mouth guard, and goggles on." He just looked at me. "Really?" He said. I nodded. "I wanted to talk to you because it looked like you wanted to say something to me, and plus you shed a tear." I said. He looked down. "You said you can do anything and everything, and you can use any magic." He said, while still staring at the ground. "Correct." I said. I hovered next to him, and sat on my bed. "I want to ask you something, but it sounds like a lot to ask." He said, as he turned and faced me. "What is it?" I said curious. "You regenerated Ej's eyes so if he wanted to he can see, or be eyeless if he wants. Can you regenerate my hands, and feet? And make it so I can regenerate them if I want, or be limbless if I want?" He said. I just stared at him. I hovered off the bed and turned and looked down on the floor at my black box. I opened it, and took a little bottle out. The liquid was dark blue. "I can, and I will. Plus if you do have your hands and feet, you can use other weapons without controlling them with your mind." He just stared at me shocked. "Really?!!?!?" He said smiling and excited. I nodded. "The only way for it not to hurt, is by eating or drinking it." I said. "Ok." He said. I motioned my hand, for him to follow. I hovered to the stair case door. He hovered to me and I opened it. He followed me up till we reached the kitchen. "Ill make tea." I said, as I walked to the stove. I began to heat up water. It started to whistle, and I removed it from the fire. I put some in 2 tea cups and put them on a tray. I hovered over to the table Silver near. I set it down, and walked back to the kitchen. I grabbed 2 tea bags, and went back to the table. I put one in each cup. After the tea was done soaking, I took the little bags out and went back to the kitchen and disposed of them. I came back and Silver made one float off the table and near him. It was 3 inches bellow his mouth, then he turned and smiled. "Do I just drink the tea, and it will work?" He said excited and looked back at the tea cup he had. "No it needs the essence of regeneration. And then, it will take effect and then it will work" I said as i showed his the little glass bottle. "Oh. Ok." He said with a smile. I walked over to him, and opened the essence vile. I dropped 4 drops in and closed the essence vile."When you do drink it don't freak out, you haven't had legs or hands for a while so I don't want to see you get hurt. So try to lean on the table if you need to." I said with concern. He looked at me surprised. "Very well." He said, the cup then hovered to his mouth and tilted for him to drink it. He did so, and after a min he set the cup down. There was a Silver glow of light, it faded in second and when I saw Silver, I was amazed. He had his limbs back, and his clothes looked fixed. He was on the floor, passed out. I sighed and picked him up bridal style, and hovered to the stair case. I began to walk down and walked in my room. I looked down at him and noticed he had a smile on his face. I smiled and went to the door. I opened it and saw Dark link in pjs and playing Mario Cart. He saw me and had wide eyes. "What did you do to Sil!?!?!" He said, as he ran to me and looked at him. "I told you, if you need anything at all, I will help. He wanted this..so I helped him." I said calmly. After he calmed down, I hovered over to Silvers side of the room and set him on the bed. "You three, and two others have a training lesson tomorrow. So go to sleep, its not that late only 10:32, but you all need a good rest." I said as I set Silver down. I turned and saw Dark Link saving his game file. He then turned it off and walked to his side of the bed and laid down. I giggled at his obedience. I turned at Silver and took his hat off and put it on the night stand. I went to his backpack and dug around, I found a black-t. This will work. I thought. I hovered back and took the top part of his clothes off. I put the shirt on. I turned and saw Dark link staring at me. "What?" I said confused. "What?!?! What!?!?! What do you mean 'what?'!!! You took his clothes off. And you're fine with that!?!?!?" He said freaked out like he was on crack. "Uhh. What happened why are you yelling?" Silver said from beside me. "Your up, good. I need to get something for you so don't get out off bed." I said as I hovered out of the room. 'I don't know why he was freaked out I was ju........I TOOK SILVERS TOP CLOTHES OFF?!?!?!? WHY THE F*CK AM I OK WITH IT!!!! HES A GUY!! AND I TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF!! He had a good chest and looked fit and had muscles, he also had a six pack now that I think of it. And he was very pail which made it look better......WAIT WHAT? WHY AM I THINKING OF THIS!!! IM ONLY 16 AND IM A QUEEN!! WHY SHOULD I BE FOCUSING ON ANY OF THIS!!!' I thought to myself. I hate my dirty mind. It always gets out somehow when I don't want it to. And if I'm unlucky I would say my thoughts aloud. Good thing I said all that in my head. I shrugged it off, I didn't want to think about that. I snapped out of my thoughts and saw I was still in my room. I turned to face my bed. I hovered to it and opened my black box. I heard voices coming from the boys room, I didn't think much of it so I shrugged that off to. I took out the regeneration essence, I used on Silver. I put it in its place and took out an explanation powder. This was the same one I used on Adam and the twins, the day I got Adam. I closed the box and went to the door and opened it.