Pt.49

??? POV

I walked threw the woods following his sent. I then saw him, kneeling down against someone...bitting them and eating flesh. I ran at him and tackled him. "YOUR IT!!!" I shouted. I then started running and he chased me. "NO FAIR I WAS EATING!!" He shouted. "NOT MY FAILT GABE!!" I shouted back. We ran and ran till we saw a mansion. We stopped and looked at each other. "Arthur? I don't remember this being here?" He said to me. "Me neither Gabriel.." I said. He looked at me with his ghoul eyes and I looked at him with the same ones. His short mid neck black hair blew in the wind, and my 1 inch longer white hair did the same. We then looked at the mansion and approached it.

Catherine's POV

I looked at the grip then at Toby. "What...?" he said letting go. "You didn't really love her...you just want to..but in the end she would be like the rest...she wouldn't be enough...and soon she would have to disappear.." I said looking at him. He looked down and put his hatchet on his belt. He had his goggles on his head and his mouth cover down to. "Your right..." he said. "I don't age and they do.." he said. "You don't need love.." I said. "You got us.." I said smiling. He looked up at me as tears streamed down his face. "Plus if you want you can visit her." I said. "No, your right. I have you guys." He then hugged me. "Guess what?" I whispered. He pulled back. "What?" He asked confuse. "IM GONNA MAKE WAFFLES!!!" I shouted. He cheered and ran around the mansion screaming waffles. I giggled and started to make them. 'He's so bipolar...' Shadow said. 'Haven't heard from you in a while.' I spoke back. 'Been asleep..' She said. I brushed her off and made all The waffles I could, which was about 50. I then put 10 in 5 plates and put them around the table for everyone to grab. Slenderman came back and set the table. Then everyone sat down. Toby was gonna grab one put I teleported and smacked his hand. "No. You will get your own. It's an apology for sterling the girl." I said giving him a stack of 20. He drooled and began to eat and eat. I giggled and went to the kitchen. I then took my backpack off and took out the last box of organs and a blood container. I smiled and went to EJ. I gave him a plate with 3 kidneys and a cup of blood. He smiled and ate up. I then went to my chair next to Slenderman with the rest of the organs and blood. I set my plate down and my cup. I then smiled and began to drink my blood and eat my organs. Then the door bell rang. "I got it." I said. Slender nodded and I stood up. I hovered to the door and realized I had my ghoul eyes because I ate flesh. Guess this is a thing now.... I shrugged and opened he door. I saw two boys. One had white hair and the other black hair. The one with white hair had light blue eyes, and the one with black hair had red eyes. "Hello? Can I help you?" I asked. "She's a ghoul." The white haired boy whispered and elbowed the other. "I'm not stupid." The black haired boy responded. "Hi. I'm Gabriel and this is Arthur. We were playing in the woods like usual and saw this mansion. The only thing is, this mansion wasn't here before. And we've lived in theses woods in a house for 5 years." The black haired boy said. "Oh, well you see my brother usually teleports the mansion in different woods in different places so police dont get suspicious." I said as my ghoul eyes changed to human. I then turned to see Slenderman. "Did someone call me?" He asked. "No, but thses boys said they havent seen this mansion. And they know what a ghoul is." I said. I then turned to looked at the two boys. "It's cause we are ghouls as well." Arthur said. I then looked at him. His ghoul eyes formed followed by Gabriels. Then there kagune came out. Arthur had a light blue Kagune, and Gabriel had a dark red Kagune. They had the same type as mine, four diffrent parts. Kinda like tenticals. I grabbed my mouth cover and goggles. I put them on my belt and looked up smiling. My kagune formed and my eyes had changed. My red kagune shifted slightly and went back into my back. I smiled as I motioned for them to come inside. They followed but changed back. Then when I closed the door they stopped. They where looking at the doorway of the kitchen. I was confused till I realize there just about 15, and probably havent fully controlled there hunger. "Slender." I said. "Already on it." He said. I looked and saw his tentacles already out. He grabbed the boys and held them. I then ran into the kitchen and grabbed my plate. I also grabbed Ejs last kidney. "Heeeeeyyyyyyy..." he wined. I left back to the boys and put the plate on the floor. Slender then let them go and they turned ghoul again. They then began to eat. I can tell that the Gabrial has eaten lately, but Arthur hasnt. They must be brothers. Since Gabriel has eaten he isnt taking all the food, instead he's passing some to Arthur. I smiled and turned. I saw everyone at the doorway of the kitchen staring. I giggled and sat down on the floor in front of the two boys.

Gabriel black hair, red eyes
Arthur white hair, light blue eyes.