Pt.44 ION capitle

Catherine's POV

A black door appeared and I smiled. "Please don't freak out Ben. " I said. He nodded and walked closer. I closed my eyes and both of them. Then a light glowed and my skin glowed white while my hair turned longer, curlded, and glowed black. My cat form left and I was hovering. I had my jumpy suit that glowed black and my eyes had turned black with red pupils. The bright light faded and I still glowed slitly. I was like a glowing me. I didn't have shoes and my scars didn't show. I smiled and opened my eyes. Ben just looked at me. "Ben this is Catherine in her normal ION form." He said chuckling. I smiled and went to the door. I turned to the girl, and noticed a she looked at me amazed. "Is that what I'll look like?" She asks. "No, it depends on your powers. You will have different clothes and you will have shorter hair. Plus you can changed your hair color if you want. And your eyes sometimes change whenever your mood changes." I said. She smiled and looked at the door. "I can tell you've been abused. And you found Toby as an escape." I said. She turned and looked at me. "I thought he loved me...I've been hurt so bad. Do you understand how hard it is to trust someone when all your life you've been abused and hurt?" She said. "I do...But in my kingdom, no one is left out. Everyone is happy and in check. You are either born an ION or are chosen by me and taken in if your life is so bad it has nothing to offer. So I take people like you in. People who are brought in and turned into immortal IONs are called newborns. A normal Ion is born and grows to be 16. At that age they can chose to keep growing and stop at age 20. They can age or not. But they can not die. So you will be excepted. All the newborns are kept together in a nice apartment. Basically it's like having white cube container holders, stacked on top of each other and going around like a maze. Everything is clean and there are flowers and gardens. There are stores and different things like any other city." I said. She smiled and walked to me. "Thank you." She said. I smiled and walked to a chest next to the door. I opened it and dug around. I took out a key and walked to a safe behind a painting. I opened it and there was 5 gems. In different colors. Red, green, brown, blue, and purple. I grabbed the blue one and walked to her. I held it in my hands and there's was a crack. I opened it and the gem turned into 2 smaller gems. I then placed one of the gem in the center of her collar bones. It glowed and it was inside her. The gem was diamond shaped and the flat part was facing up. I smiled and looked up at her. I went behind her and moved the cloak a little. I then placed the gen on her back 4 inches away from her head. This one will make her hover and be able to fly. The gem in the front will give her her powers and ability to turn into an ION. The gems on me only showed on my wrists, but the other 2 are hidden behind my jumpsuit. I smiled and took a step back. "What's your name?" I asked her. "Annabel.." she said smiling. "Annabel I here by welcome you to my kingdom as an air bender. You will be able to control air and the weather. You will be given the knowledge on how to use your powers. So you will automatically know how to use them. You will be helping the children of the orphanage that are air benders and you will help them understand there powers." I said. She smiled and nodded. "I love children." She said as she turned to the door. "Welcome to my kingdom." I said as I opened the door. We walked in and we came out from a wall in the central plaza. I looked up and saw other people flying up to there container homes. It kinda reminds me of New Orlando's apartments. But our sky's are like the northern lights with a sun and a moon. The homes are small in look but inside is a normal 2 story house. There was people flying and teaching children to use there powers. Everyone was walking around in there ION form and doing there daily business. Some even walked in there human forms. "QUEEN!!!" I little girl shouted with pink pigtails. She had a light pink dress and glowing white skin. She ran to me and her mother saw me. The little girl hugged me and I picked her up. "She has returned!!" People shouted. They all gathered around me and flew around. I smiled and the children hugged my legs. "I'm glad to visit the children of my kingdom." I said setting the little girl down and flying above everyone. I noticed the walls that had vines didn't bloom flowers like they used to. I went to the wall and touched it. Then flowers began to bloom and covered the walls with color. The vines came from a hole in the ceiling. Inside the hole was a 9 foot rose. It hung upside down and connected all the vines across the entire kingdom. We lived in a dimension that had different regions. For example we have 4 different ones for elemental users. Like the fire lands for fire users. Or the underwater region for water users. But theres also a bunch other regions. And theses vines conectes them all. I looked down at the children who smiled and edmired the flowers. They don't know me since I haven't been here in years. But they probably heard stories or watched movies. Or even read books. I shook off my thoughts and went to Annabel. I grabbed her hand, then lifted her up and I flew her to the wall of flowers. She looked at it amazed and touched it. A white flower fell from the wall and hovered in front of her. "When a new ION if brought to the kingdom they are told to touch the wall of life. This is the wall that activates your abilities. Tomorrow is the harvest. The flowers from the ceiling are white and tomorrow they will bloom and show color and fall. The people will gather baskets and collect them. Inside the flowers center will be a colored gem. And that means tomorrow we will be able to bring in the new forgotten human souls and let them come here to be with us and heal there heart. Just like you they will receive a gem and be welcomed with a flower from the wall." I said. "Will I be there to welcome them?" She asked. "Some forgotten souls are children who live on the street and they will be taken to the orphanage. So you will welcome them and help them get used to there new abilities. When the flowers fall the souls are given a home. Sadly I will be resting for 2 month. But to me it will feel like 2 years. So I can't welcome the new generation, so I need you to do it. Can I trust you?" She looked at me and nodded and smiled then she looked at the flower. Then without her knowing I let her hand go. She hovered there and touched the flower in front of her. It glowed and so did she. It faded and her her skin glowed white. Her eyes turned black with glowing gray pupils. The tips of her hair turned glowing silver and she had a silver glowing spaghetti strap dress that was flowing from the bottom and fits at the top. "This is a temporary dress that is given to each newborn." I said. She looked at her arms and looked down at herself.