Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Alright, alright! I guess I can do one more game. But let's make this a little bit more intresting. I'll bet all my winnings and my unborn child!" he smirked.

Everyone turned around and looked at Joshua like he had lost his mind. They just finally got over it and started the game. The game was going so good till this mysterious (but also good looking) stranger put down 4 aces and won all the winnings, including Joshua's soon to be born child.

"I'll be waiting for my baby sir," he smirked at Joshua and started to walk out.

"Um, excuse me sir! Uh yes you," Joshua called out.

"Yah, what do you want?" he asked, turning around.

"Well, I bet my soon to be born baby; and I thought I would win. But I guess I didn't, so can we like, make a trade to get her back? Please," he pleaded.

"No can do. I won fair and square! And my wife always wanted a baby," he said. 

"So beat it."

"Oh please sir! My wife will be so devastated and mad when she finds out I bet my daughter in a game, and lost!" he begged.

"Well maybe you should've been a good husband in the first place, and NOT BET YOUR UNBORN CHILD. SO NO! SHOO, GO AWAY! OR ELSE," the stranger dared, lifting a fist at Joshua.

"My wife is gonna kill me," Joshua gulped as he walked to his car to drive away. Once he got home, he broke the news to his wife. And oh boy, was she not happy. He then came up with the idea of making a deal with the devil. She thought it was a stupid and a deadly decision, but if it will make them keep their daughter, they must at least try. He planed to see his friend the next day to see if he could help him, since he knows all about demonic things; so he could soon get his baby back.

Hey guys hope you like the first chapter it well get interesting tommorow I promise but thank you so much and if you didn't know I have another book called going through the motions if you like teen related stuff so check that out also but than you guys so much :)