Chapter 2

Chapter 2

*Joshua's POV*

I met up with my friend, Johnny. You guys may know him. He has once played the fiddle in a contest with the devil, and won. Also, he's the only one that knows how to get to hell an back... alive. I told him the plan about me meeting the devil himself, and making a deal with the devil for my soul.

"Alright, but it will be very dangerous. You will never get your soul back," he said while mixing up potions and these weird chemicals that will transfer us to hell and back.

"I don't care," I shrugged, "it's for my daughter, the second girl I will ever care for and love."

*****

Once we got to hell, we had to sneak around the demons. so they wouldn't notice us and throw us down in the huge, boiling lava pots. As I looked around at the people in there, I saw my grandpa's father in one of the big pots boiling to death!!!

"I'll soon join him when my time comes," I whispered under my breathe. We Went up to the door of the devil himself. Johnny knocked the door 4 times in a rhythm, and stepped back.

"JOHNNY!" the devil yelled.

"The one and only!" he laughed, "now open up! I have a soul you can have."

As the room inside went silent, I put my ear up to the door and listened. Soon, the door flew open.

"Ohhh my gosh!" I yelled.

"Oh, well hello Joshua Meraz," the devil grined.

"H-how do you know my name?" I hesitated.

"H-how do I know it? You drink my famous drink that's gets people drunk and in trouble. BEER! And I heard you lost your daughter in a game. Tisk, Tisk, what a shame. You were already assigned to come to hell, but I guess we can make it more easier if you give me your soul. SO, WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" he yelled.

"I-I want you to make my daughter gorgeous, but with something no human being has. That will freak the people out, to where they have to bring our child back to my wife and I," I said proudly.

"HAHAHAHA! ALRIGHT, YOUR WISH IS GRANTED! NOW GIVE ME YOUR SOUL!" The devil yelled, reaching into Joshua's chest and grabbing this clear looking orb out. He put it into his pocket. "NOW, OFF YOU GO!" the devil said, slamming the door.

"Alright, let's get out of here!" Johnny exclaimed, passing Joshua a chewy substance to get back home.

****

Once Johnny and Joshua got back on earth, Joshua quickly said goodbye to Johnny. He got in his car and raced home to tell the news to his wife, Sarah. When he finally got home, he got to the front door and opened the door to see Sarah sleeping.

But a...A DEMON WAS OVER SARAH, TOUCHING HER PREGNANT STOMACH.

"THE DEED IS DONE JOSHY! HAHAHAHA!" the demon laughed his evil laugh, then suddenly disappeared.

"SARAH!" I screamed, shaking her shoulder.

"Wha-what's wrong!?" Sarah yelled in fright.

"I-it's done baby, it's done," I cried.

"Oh baby, I'm so happy you risked your life for our baby Ivy," she said with tears in her eyes.

"So, you finally picked out a name. Ivy Meraz... perfect." I exclaimed, helping Sarah up the stairs to go to bed. We both got into our comfy clothes, kissed each other and said goodnight, then went to sleep; not evening telling Sarah what I saw that evening.

Well hey guys so I think I'm gonna start posting small questions like for right now do you think Joshua should of told Sarah what happened or not well thanks guys so much :)!!!!