Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Few months later**

I haven't been feeling well I've been more sloppy didn't care anymore my hands my body it's looks so much better and good looking I've been changing, I don't look like how I use to. I'm a new ivy a prettier good looking ivy a lot of more boys talk to me more girls are hating on me but I don't care everybody is under my control now I'm now the most popular girl well I use until this new girl Samantha came and ooh it got me so angry everybody is giving her the attention what ever she wants she gets she's more prettier more rich and her face it's so adorable everybody says well that's all gonna change once I get done beating her up after school.

Everybody has been telling me to knock it off and let it go but I'm not they don't know who there talking too. 6 more minutes till class ends and I'll go and beat Samantha and boy am I excited I just can't wait but there's this part of me that is telling me not to do it but I have to, I have to get my place back the attention belongs to and only me.

******

It was time I started walking fast then faster then faster until I got to her locker.

"Hey you Samantha"! I shouted.

Lol cliff hanger well sorry it was short but hoped you guys in enjoyed it was along time thinking what I was gonna do for this chapter so hope you guys like and how do you like this new Samantha???