Tests

The class gathered on the training field after we changed into our patriotic uniforms. I mean really it was like a flag through up all over these things. We circled around the large outdoor training facility that stood next to an expensive looking gym. Around the large grass field was a shot put field, 50 meter lanes, long jump sand pit, track, and other testing sites around the gravel gym area. Mr. Aizawa had us line up in front of him while he stood in front of the shot put field.

"Alright class we will be starting the tests. You kids have been doing these since junior high, right. Physical fitness test where you weren't allowed to use your quirks. The country still uses averages taken from when students don't use their quirks." Mr. Aizawa begins to explain in his gruff and tired voice before Ochako butts in.

"But sir, what about the orientations and the entrance ceremonies?" She seemed quite upset that the first activity we would be doing to start off our high school life would be a physical fitness test.

Mr. Aizawa sent her a cold glare then turned around to face his back towards us making his word more threatening. "If you want to become a hero you don't have time for such leaserly events. UA's selling point is how unrestricted its schools traditions are. This freedom also applies to the teachers. Now let's start with a demonstration." His long shaggy hair cover half of his face making him even more intimidating as his bloodshot eyes roamed the faces of our class. And in all honesty I wasn't that surprised that this would be our first activity. I was kinda expecting this, I mean its UA for god's sake. The acceptance rate is .2 %, there is obviously a reason for that. Mr. Aizawa made eye contact with me as I held his stare with a cold look across my face. The corners of his face twisted up creeply as he also held it with a glare while he spoke up, "Ivy, since you finished the practical in first place why don't you give a demonstration for the class." I stepped forward, I could feel the surprised looks from the class on my back but just brushed them off.

"What was you distance for the softball pitch in junior high?" His eyes had somewhat of a challenging look to them.

I mumbled through the fabric of my hood as I answered, " 84 meters." Without even turning around I could feel the looks on me intensify as some even let out small gasps. An intense heat flared up to the right of me as I assumed this heat was caused by Katsuki. Something told me this made him slightly pissed off, not that I was expecting him to take this information calmly.

"Hm, Nice, but now try it with your quirk. Anything is allowed as long as you stay inside the throw circle." Mr. Aizawa tossed a softball with a gps tracker to me when I made it to the throw circle. I spun it in my hands before winding up to through. Wanting to add some suspense to the scene I held the pitching position before I activated my quirk. The air around my body became weight less when I turned of the gravitational pull around me and canceled the air resistance. This caused my medium length auburn hair to float and curle around my head as if I were submerged in water. Gathering all the power in my right arm I sung the ball, I also added as much force I could generate behind the ball giving it a boost. Using the momentum traveling through my body from the through I spun on my left heel ,not letting my right foot hit the ground, and did a spin kick sending another wave of force through the heel of my right foot. The soft ball traveled at lightning speed through the air going so fast that it was untraceable. When the ball reached the edge of the range of my powers the second wave hit it at the last possible second giving it more power. Three large burst of power created rings of dust to form in the air followed by loud banging sounds (like when Izuku throughs his soft ball). I slowly retracted my leg from the tilt split and stood up strait. I deactivated my quirk and let my hair slowly fall back into place on my shoulders.

The whole class waited in silence and watched in the direction the ball went in trying to see if they could spot it. But it was already way out of eyesight. A couple of seconds passed before the phone recorder thing, started to beep and flash.