CHAPTER 1

Seungri was cleaning his things in his old house to move to new house that far more big then this old house since he got two kids aside from him and his wife.Suddenly,while he was cleaning,his son named Lee Seung Chan which he call Channie came toward him while holding an album books and a wrapped thing.

"Appa...What is this?I found this in that box.." Seung Chan said while pointing to a dusty box at the corner of the room.

Seungri take the wrapped things and look at the cover to found Big Bang Made Full Album.The last album of Big Bang together.He wipe the dust on the surface of the disc holder and there was their last album concept of canvas so fans can wrote or draw what Big Bang means to them behind it which fully white.

"Appa what is that?A cd?" Seung Chan said while pointing at the cd in Seungri hand.Seungri was brought back to reality when he heard his son called him.

"Ah?This thing?This is cd..Appa group cd...Big Bang." Seungri said then Semg Chan eyes popped out.

"We had the poster in our school said 'Too fast to live,Too young to die' " Seung Chan said and Seungri can just smile by himself remembering how that was used to be one of Jiyong favourite quotes until he tattoed it on his body which earn a scold from YG back then.He chuckle remembering at the memories.

"Appa...Who is all this uncles?" Seung Chan said and Seungri just chuckle realizing that from adult that look like a teens now all of them was like an uncle.

"All this is Appa hyung..This one is Uncle Daesung.." Seungri said pointing at the guy in the photo with green hair which is Daesung last hair as Big Bang.

"Appa...Why is this uncle nose is big?" Seung Chan said closing his mouth laughing cutely which earn a laugh too from Seungri.

He remember when Jiyong fall laughing on the stage because the camera man zoom to near to Daesung face that make his nose look extra large.

"Aishh..Thats not nice to say Channie.." Seungri said but still laughing a bit.

"This Uncle?" Seung Chan said pointing at a pink hair guy.

"This person is Uncle Top..He was the oldest among all of us." Seungri said looking at Top picture smiling so recklessly in that photo like an idiot.

"Ta..Bi?" Seung Chan read the small words beside Top pictures and look questionable to Seungri.

"Who is Tabi?" Seung Chan ask and Seungri just smile.

"He is...a bingu...its like pingu..Love to makes silly jokes.." Seungri said and Seung Chan just nodded.

"This uncle name is Youngbae.But fans always called him Taeyang." Seungri said pointing to Youngbae picture.

"Why did this uncle had a so weird hairstyle?" Seung Chan said looking at the hairstyle of Youngbae during FXXK IT song release and Seungri can just laugh again.

He remember,when in Big Bang,Youngbae will be the number one who will get the weirdest hairstyle he can ever find but still look freaking good in it.

"This uncle is a dancing machine and kinda like a hip hop person.." Seungri said then his eyes fall on the last person.The person he had miss so much.Had been seeing him after the farewell party.Almost 10 years.

"This uncle?He look handsome and cute!I love this uncle appa!" Seung Chan said pointing at Jiyong smiling picture that was linking his arm on Seungri shoulder and rest his head on his shoulder.

"This?This uncle is Jiyong...Kwon Jiyong." Seungri said then his mind rewind back the memories when they were all still Big Bang members back 10 years before.

10 YEARS BEFORE IN 2016
Seungri run to his room after getting the news that Top will enlist to the millitary and Youngbae was going to get marry with Hyorin.

"Seungri?Open this door.Let's talk this out maknae..Please..Hyung can explain it." Youngbae and the others knock Seungri room door but they can just heard Seungri sobbing sound from inside and then look at each other.

As Jiyong put the spare key in the hole and open the door,they saw Seungri crying on the floor hugging his knees and all of them run toward him hugging him.

"No...Hyung...I..I can't...I can't do it..." Seungri mumble sobbing then hug Top that hug him back and the others try to sooth him by patting his back and telling him its ok.

After Seungri fall asleep,all of them walk out from the room and look worry.

"We just tell him two news...How about Daesung wanna go being an actor?" Youngbae ask frustrated worry.

"We should let maknae calm down first..This must be shocking to him..We had been saying we will be together forever..And now his happen..He must be so shock." Top said worry about maknae.

"I never know all of us will decide to take our path this soon hyung..I never know..That saying goodbye..is this hard..not even just for maknae..but hard for me.." Daesung said looking down.

"Me too..." Youngbae said sad and Jiyong can just look at all of them.

"Guys..Its ok..It wasn't your fault..We all have something we want to achieve in our life,want it or not,Seungri had to accept that one day we will choose our own path." Jiyong said sound so professional but nobody know how broken he is inside.

"We need.....help him accept it.." Top said looking at Seungri room.

"You guys go and have some rest we will discuss this tommorow after everyone feel better ok?" Everyone nodded.

"Good night Ji.." Youngbae said last patted his bestfriend shoulder that just afford to smile at him.

Jiyong look last at Seungri room before walk to his room and close the door after he walk in.Jiyong walk toward his drawer and open it to found lots of paper of his lyrics he wrote whenever he got the idea was all there.

He take them and look at one by one paper to see how good is he was doing until now.Jiyong look over to the cabinet in his room to look at all the award he had been receiving until now.He put the paper down and walk toward them then pick up a trophy of The Best Song Writer that he won before.He can't never do this without Big Bang.He won't be here without Big Bang.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Guys!!!For this story only short one so for a while I'm going to put Beautiful Liar on hold I'm so sorry I can't write two story at the same time I might mess it up >•< But don't worry I'll try to finish this maybe tonight.Cause i had finish until part 3...VOTES AND COMMENTS what you think!!!