CHAPTER 2

Seungri woke up in the middle of the night to grab water from the kitchen but he stopped as he walk past Youngbae room.

"Honey..Can we..delay it just abit.." Youngbae said and Seungri know its Hyorin.

"I know..I know..But Seungri still in shock..we need to help him go through this first ok?" Youngbae said then he feel maybe Hyorin get angry and put off the call.

"Baby?Baby here me first ba...." It was cutted.Hyorin was mad because again Seungri become his priority not his future wife.

Youngbae sit on the bed make a little bouncing effect then ruffling his hair look frustrated.

'Its not just hard for me..Its hard for everyone too..' Seungri thought as he walk into his room.

The next day,everyone came to breakfast and somehow its not like the usual.Its feel so empty like nobody there.

Everyone was exchanging glance among them except Seungri that was playing with his food not eating.

"Ri..don't play with food..Its not good." Jiyong as a leader scold him and Seungri stop playing and stay static which more awkward.

Suddenly Top got a phone call and he pick it up.As he heard what the others was saying,he look shock at all of them then his eyes landed on Seungri beside him but them he quickly looked away.

"Ah..yeayea I will be there to sign the millitary contract this evening.Ah yeah yeah...eah..thank you." Top ended the phone call and look at them feeling bad for Seungri.

"I..had enough..I'm full." Seungri said not even eat anything stand up and walk to his room like a dead zombie earning a stare from all his hyung at the table.

After Top leave,Youngbae was cleaning the dishes while Daesung was cleaning his room.Jiyong knocked to Seungri room and walk in to find the room in a mess.All of their posters and pictures were all scattered on the floor while Seungri laptop was still on and a video of their old interview is playing.Jiyong walk more into the room to find Seungri hugging his knees while looking infront which is the window.He take a place beside him and Seungri didn't bother to move.

"Seungri?Are you feeling ok?" Jiyong ask looking at the same direction Seungri are looking now.

"I..i just don't know hyung..I had watch every single one of our videos and pictures and concert fancam and I still didn't get it what did I do wrong.Why?Did we have to disband?" Seungri said sound so broken.Jiyong sigh heavily then link his hand on Seungri shoulder.

"This is not the end Seungri..Every end is the new beginning..Now you are going to be a famous actor like how good you did in the action chinese movie remember?Being the bad guy?You are also fluent in Chinese and Japanese so you can make album for two language.You are also talented to be a host for any show.You are so talented.Why are you feeling so scared about walking alone?" Suddenly Seungri hug Jiyong make the elder shock but pretend he didn't.

"I'm not worrying about walking alone..I'm talking about what should I do without all of hyungs here?Where should I get my protection when I'm down?Who gonna cheer me up when I'm sad?Who gonna bring me a birthday cake to my filming set?Who going to wait for me at the airport when I arrived and give me the warmest hug I needed the most?Who going to help me with my low self esteem?Who is going to be there greeting me when I came home from out country?Who is going to cook me delicious soup when I'm sick?Who will cuddle with me when I'm scared of thunder?Who going to be my..protective hyung?" Seungri said in tears just by thinking about it.

"Seungri...you are big enough..You can take care of it..You need to learn how to live not depending on people.This is how people go through live.There will be hello and goodbye." Jiyong patted Seungri head.

"Maybe you are done as Seungri aka maknae of Big Bang but you still Lee Seung Hyun,our Seungri,our little baby panda that we loved to tease,to make sulking,hearing your beautiful laugh and smile,that we loved to scared during watching horror movie,chasing you in the back stage,you will always be our trouble maker panda." Jiyong said hugging Seungri tightly make him feel safe.

"You know?The hyung that had been like your mum?Youngbae hyung?He always want to have a happy family.He once said to me he want to live in a cozy house with Hyorin and his children and for him just like that his life is complete.It's his dream."

Seungri open his eyes remembering Youngbae stress face yesterday.

"Top hyung also was getting older.He want to have his family too.With a little babies that going to call all of us uncle soon.It's funny just to think about it." Jiyong chuckle slightly.

"Daesung also had said he really want to debuted as an actor in Japan.He really want to achieve thay dreams."

"Everyone had their dreams and hope in their life that they want to achieve.So do you and me,and we need to sacrifice something to get something." Jiyong said trying to make Seungri understand.

"Get some rest maknae.Think about it well ok?Hyung is beside if you need me ok?" Jiyong said standing up and cleaning the mess on the floor then he pick the last picture which is their old pictures together.

Think about it well ok?Hyung is beside if you need me ok?" Jiyong said standing up and cleaning the mess on the floor then he pick the last picture which is their old pictures together

'I never thought we all will leave each other side soon,at least not this fast.'

Jiyong look at the picture then touch it gently with his hand then he slowly put the piece on the table then look away sigh heavily then walk out from the room with heavy heart.

TO BE CONTINUED.
MUAHAHHAHAHA...sorry author dead >☆< Guys I wanna promote a story from Ashlily1234
×Its Okey,You Are Here With Me
×Impossible....Not

Its good so you must check it out kay??Love you guys from the bottom of my fragile heart (<-Gosh the dramaaaa >♤<) VOTE AND COMMENTS GUYS.